Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Deadline Ended

YOU'RE PAST oredi fatty.

I tot of attaching the files, which I snapshot from mac earlier. But in the end, I dont feel like exposing the pictures. If fatty didnt do correctly even after the deadline, then I will post up the pictures.

Is like this. 1st thing 1st. I know la. I sendiri angkat wan. Cuz is his past, and I shouldn't be bother much. But I'm Xter woh! I got feeling ok, though sometimes I'm cold blooded la. Hmph...

The fact is I gave him deadline, to make sure he clear his past. I gave him 2 months to clear things up. It's like - been 4-5mths I've been hearing ex, ex and ex. So I totally grow fedup. That's why I setup 2mths (which is 61days) to let him meet the deadline.

The questions is simply. Is bout his friendster. He kept telling me he clear off everything in his room and car. No more adi. He kept telling me no more. But I told him, please don't just think within the box. Please explore out of the box. Is like, if it's not in the house nor inside the car, maybe is somewhere outside. I oredi gave him tips that, he will use it but of cuz he seldom use it. But I can dare him that, within 2months, he WILL DEFINATELY USE IT. Come dare me la. I dun afraid of anything (but of cuz dun dare me wif lipas la. I freak out ok).

In this two months time, he msg me. Something like "think ha think ha, out of my house and car, then is only left friendster and MSN". Then he call me. Ask me issit from friendster and MSN. I didnt give any answers to him. But inner part, I felt happy. Hoping to see the picture deleted.

He did log in friendster. Clear off some of his photos. When I log in to his profile, I was happy and hopping that the picture was deleted as I find out just few pictures left. But...

SHIT LA!

Didnt delete lor.

Feel like posting the photo right now! Hate la.

control control...must control my feelings 1st....

When I saw the photo still there, I lagi mm song joh. So I kept reminding him about the dateline, till...he felt upset. Cause he doesnt even know what am I thinking.

But, or is he act gila? Lost mind ar? That picture was right there and you skipped it? Hmph. Good choice huh.

I dont mind if the girl name is still at his friendster list la. Though he told me that he block and deleted the girl. But yet, still now.. the girl is there. That wan I dont care la. Cuz even my ex name is in my friend list. But, the main point is. The picture galley. What else when people saw ur profile and since ur status u put "in a relationship" and there, you with the girl together. Then what am I to you? Am I ur third party? Or is that I'm the one who break up both of u? So meaning, I'm the bitch and the slut la, izzit?

Though is just small small things la. But, I just dont like it. It's feel awkard seeing ur boyfren with his ex past pictures loving together.

WTF!


But when today I log in, I saw the picture was deleted. I felt happy. Somemore, his simcard lost adi. And the girl only have his 016. But so far, till now ...only now ok. Till now, we didn't talk about our past and dont hope to hear his or mine.

1 comments:

KeiTees said...

I couldn't help it but i didn't read your post and you do not have a chatbox for me...so...YOU'RE TAGGED SISTER !