Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year, New Rules

Well, I took AL the next day of New Year...That's making me having four days of holidaying~So I'm treasuring and making my day awesome since I've been staying up OT'ing for the past few months back.

On New Year Eve (31st Dec)
Just a simple dinner and watch AEON FLUX with fatty

New Year (1st Jan)
Going out shopping at Pavillion, Times Square! Damn Tired adi!!

New Year (2nd Jan)
Wake up early to have new hairstyle ^^ den go shopping and bought one shoe (in my previous post with updated photos)

New Year (3rd Jan)
Went to have our 1st New Year gathering dinner with my ex colleague. My A.D bought us to eat seafood since she know I love LALA! Slurp! Say LALA this words, I damn miss dat food alot! Just 5ive of us. Supposedly should be 8, but 3 couldnt make it. I sad liao la! (3 of them - listern up! I MUST go eat LALA again!!) Anyway, we've order "Siong Tong Lala" (2 times oredi!! coz da lala damn big!), "Garlic Lala" (this damn nice! Garlic all over the lala), "Ham Dan Crab", "Curry Fish Head", "Ham Yu Far Lam", "Satay" (20 chicken, 10Mutton or is it Beef??), "Fruits". Damn Fulling!! Song ar~

New Year (4th Jan)
- Goin shopacolic with Fatty, From Kota Damansara Boutique till 1 Utama. Here I actually found out that Boutique price is much more expensive than the one with BRANDINGS! Darn! I saw one piece at one of the boutique @ Kota D'sara, and it cost RM 129! WITHOUT ANY DISCOUNT SOMEMORE! G.D.I (God Damn It). To be frank, the price should be around RM70-RM89.90 de lor!!! DarN~

New Year (5th Jan)
Quite lazy to go to work after having such a long weekend. But what to do? Must work also wut. Whatever and However I complain, I also need to drag my body down to the floor and drive to work.

What Is This??

This is call LIFE!!

Haih~ Such a lazy day, moody-moody I opened my mailbox. From the downloaded attachment of .DOC, I opened up the memo and saw something which upsets everyone!

Is just the same theme as in "NEW YEAR, NEW LIFE, NEW RULES!"

Gosh! I got a shock when I read it.

Let's say, last time each person can have allowence of RM20 if you work over 10pm. And we will accumulate enough people and eat dinner together in a single receipt BUT by putting down each of the person's name at the end of the paper. But now, Allowence dinner remain the same - RM20 but UNLESS you work until over 11pm! And MUST NOT COMBINE THE RECEIPT.

Last time, cheque will be given out within a week earlier (for those with confirmation letter) at each of the month. But now.. NEW RULES stated, cheque will be given out at the END OF EACH MONTH! Means, Jan will be 31st. April will be the 30th!!

Previously, if you work till 5am, the next day you no need come to work (it means, you got a leave rest a day), but if you havent finish your work yet and if you still come to work, you will entitled to have a one day pay. But now... NEW RULES stated, if you work until 7am, you will entitled to have a rest day. But if you come back at work from 10am onwards, you will have to claim one day pay! DARN! Work until 7am ar? How about if I work until 6am or 5am? It means tomolo I need to come back to work la? Meaning DIE-DIE also must come back la izzit? How about if I die while I DONT HAVE ENOUGH REST? Is the COMPANY GOING TO PAY FOR MY COFFIN?? Is the COMPANY GOING TO LOOK AFTER MY FAMILY?

FUCKING NO RIGHT?

Didnt they hear news that workalcoholics died when they slept? DID THEY FUCKING KNOW THAT? I dont know-la. Might be they started to set up all this so-called NEW RULES is because previouly we make the claim per day that we stayed up doing works till 5am. Hey, did they all think that WE PURPOSELY want to work until 5AM to get the ONE DAY PAY ar? You try stay that for me and see la!

I dont know la. I damn angry when I know about this. They want to calculate, den go on calculate la. That side say, dont die for this company. Now, u giving us the memo like ASKING US TO DIE FOR THE COMPANY! WTF you want us to do?

Izzit to claim the allowence, den I have to stayed up till 11pm? How about if I dont wanna claim, and I wanted to go home and eat mummy's home cooked delicious food but have to stayed up 10.30pm by having GASTRIC? Then the next day I take MC la! Is the company need us to do until like dat? If I know earlier, I would higher up my salary!

Now my damn salary aint supporting me, and what more else they want me to do? Flash somemore! Damn HATE IT la! I didnt apply for doing any somesort of Webpage or Interactive!

Even today my AD brief me about doing the gif, I looked at the imac clock and said "when u want it?" and he answered back "as soon as possible, if better wise, you can do it now". I told him back "now is almost lunch woh (clock strike at 12.54pm)". But from his face espression, it seems like... DO IT LA! DARN!

Making my life feel MORE WORST STILL, I put on my headphone and listern up to ROCK and RAP Korean songs. Since they dont even know HOW TO listern to KOREAN songs, So I mai listern my own la. Since I know that I'm going to knock off lunch late wut.

Then another AD came in and said, lunch set at 1pm and everyone need to out from the room. New Rules woh! Then onli MY AD told me to have lunch! Then, why JUST NOW ASK ME TO DO IT AT THAT TIME? Who dont frusfrated? I've adi try to work hard, stayed up OT to rush those jobs out, and now they are asking FOR MORE AND MORE! Damn, I'm not ROBOT!

Yea, I'm the kind of person who is Hot-Tempered. This thing, I've already told my boss from the 1st day he interviewed me. But whatever you ask me to do, I do it for you though MOST OF THE TIME, I KNOW I'M DOING IT AS IN DOUBLE JOB! (I had many times told my AD it wont work if do like this, but still he insists me doing it as in Optional or Propose only. Then? You are like wasting my time doing this some-sort of silly design! I even know sometimes is not his fault, but either is our boss or the client. But how come, if it the client's comment or suggestion, HOW COME NO ONE STOP THE CLIENT by telling them IT WONT WORK? Making me think of this, I still prefered my EX AD, Coz she's STRONG in her mind and still can give wonderful ideas to client and bos by making them beliving her toughts) More worst, can up to many times also! But did anyone saw me SICK after rushing for tight dealines or anything? Did I take MC or anything? I also tried my best not to fall sick if possible, so that I still can complete my jobs and helping my team up. So, why are they still asking for more?

I talked over with my mum today regarding about new rules and so on. Oh ya, DID ANYONE knows that, when I'm doing OT and back home at 2am onwards or till this next morning. My mum will sleep at the sofa in the living room? Inmagine one old women, with not a healthy bone sleeping at the sofa hoping to wait for her daughter to drive save back home! Any of ur mother do that to you or not? So, from NOW ONWARDS I really DONT HOPE to work LATE OT's. This is so ridiculous. If can, please continue tomolo and adjust those timing and DEALINES! Don't promise the client will be giving them by TOMOLO AND TOMOLO! I'm still a human being!

So, when talked all this to my mum. My mum told me dat economy is going worst, so they have to cut all this down. They dont wish to see you all jobless, so they have to do all this things.

Ok-la, fine. This I also understand. But, also they need to know - DONT FORCE US TO DO JOBS. Doing jobs and staying up late, making us depart from family ALOT LOT MORE!

I also understand that, if somemore read this - they will think ... If you want to spend time with family, so better dont work la. This is not the point ok! Work got work attitude and responsibility. Being the daughter also have the right responsibility to take care of the old ones! So do think TWICE of what I have just said.

3 comments:

Kuntong said...

bad ..
i on leave frm 08 Christmas till 7th Jan only start work coz economy down, company asked us to take leave! sum of us cut the annual leave, some is Unpaid leave. My salary become less n less. =(

In my working place, if OT till 3am, can rest half day only. If OT till 8am in the nxt morning only can claim 1 day restday.

hopefully no any new rules coming out whn im bck to work on tis wednesday!

Xter said...

wah...so bad ar the company...taking advantage liao!! Work till 3AM onli half day rest and 8am one full day ar? Means.. almost same as mine here lor!!! Sei for lor!!

Kuntong said...

The Broga hill at Broga ( a small town in Semenyih)
try to google it.. =)