Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fashion on Blogspot

I'd been wondering around nuffnang recently. Not the matter of the paid that they are going to pay those bloggers. But I'm there to read other's bloggers that they post at their blogs. Some I find it quite intresting, but MOST of them is like getting attention from others. "Like trapping them to get inside their blog". That so shitty for them!!

As I said, I wondering nuffnang recently coz I dont have much friend which they blogs alot. Usually I will go and drop by or catch the lastest news from XiaXue. She's quite damn intresting. She blogs everything. Infact, I damn admire her alot. Some might hate her for faking herself and doing small surgeries. But hey.. women luv being PERFECT! If they dont put on makeup, you will say "ouch...she's damn ugly. better still, dont come close to ME!". But... IF women put on fabulous makeup, then you will be eyeing at her - every moves she make, every steps she take. I like her for who she is. She teached and posted up video for everyone. Teaching them how to put on fake eyelashes (dat's where I learnt from ;P ), doing smoky eyes, masks, yoga, etc. Check out her blog, and you will know what I'm trying to talk about.

Since it's weekend, I came across this blog that direct me straightly to this fashion blogspot called "The Attires Attic". Though she just dressed the fashion on to HERSELF (which is not drawing so much attention from others), but HEY SCROLL DOWN of her fashion blog, I'm sure you will be clicking for the "oldest post" for more reviews. The price is reasonable though. And I like the title that she gave-in for.

One of the purse I viewed. Just gonna share it.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

and...that's only RM49! (That's just the purse itself. Exclude the poslaju cost)

Besides, DONT pay too much attention on this fashion-online. Some they dont earn much (dat's so truthful of them as they are not willing to earn much from you but to share some of the new up-coming fashion with you) But most of them, they earn alot and you DONT EVEN know!!

Let me show you this. Well, Yeah.. I play friendster and facebook and got few invitation and asked me to join their "Groups". Since I got few of the websites from their networking, I find out some of the similiar clothing.

Here's one of the Group I joined. This Top selling at RM58

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

and another different group... dat lead me to their website and they're selling at RM45

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Both of them selling the same similar clothing. One of them earned extra RM13!!

If you think that RM13, is not that BIG DEAL.. Let's see this...

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Ok.. it sell at RM100.. But got DISCOUNT wooo!! So it'll be RM89!!! Aint that DISCOUNT will draw alot of attention??

Let's see...
How about this?

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Though there is no discount from this web, but they selling much more cheaper at price RM45!

And the different is - RM44!! My goodness. I rather help you do the research and you pay me extra for that!!

But if you wish to see the real result, can log on to Violet and J-Net. Just that, be more careful ya!! As there's alot of this fashion group around the networking.

Another one...who ever luv going to boutique (like I do!), can log on to this several sites. All of the site below is from Bangsar Boutique. Infact, you can even be a member, so that they will email you the monthly newsletter. By telling you that they are having sales, or new Tops, Dresses, Accesories, etc arrived. Since Boutique is much more "SAFER", so I'm surely sharing this with you.

There's few I would like to recommend.

The 1st would be Cat's Whisker. Is the 1st boutique that's been quite successfull throughout the years. There's few branches of it. (Damansara Perdana, Sri Hartamas, Bangsar, Subang and Damansara Utama). And inside this boutique, you can easily find your colours as they have been seperated into section. Red and Pink consider one group. Greenish is another one. Blue, Light Blue, Navy Blue consider another group. They are now having sales. Tops and Dresses is at 30%. So go shop!!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

The 2nd will be MOCA! Located only at Bangsar. The interior is totally different from others. They take "kitchen" concept to promote their fashions. Even their blog is quite intresting too ^^

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Next, will be Mooie. Price might be "reasonable or some might be abit dear" from others. Fashions is quite ok. Though if you buy just one dress, you "no-matter-what" will be given a big paper bag. And the bag is quite nice oh!!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

4th will be MYDRESSROOM. The concept is about cute buttons. Nah..just kidding. Just that the word "ROOM" is using buttons for the double "O". The bag is quite cute too. They deliver newsletter by sending you PDF file so that you can overview the whole issue of the month.

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

There's alot more!!

To cut everything short, go to this website at BangsarBoutique. This web was served by nuffnang too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog. I am regular reader of this blog and i have found interesting blog on fashion accessories.

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most vital info for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on some general things, The website style is ideal, the articles
is really excellent : D. Good job, cheers

Also visit my web blog ... service based