Saturday, May 2, 2009

Big Challenge

Too many things going around my mind now. So I tot - why not I just do some blogging? Since I'm stuck of ideas?

Last thursday, Teabreak had something to celebrate about. C'brating Burfdays for the month of March and April, Goodbye to Hazira, and Work With Passion certificate. Mainly, would reli reli wish those March and April - Leng Chai, Leng Lui, Happy Happy Burfday...Ken, Sze Mun, Joey, Alice,....and do I miss out another one??

For Hazira, she's the toughest gurl as she's the only Malay that can work together with Chinese! That's reli reli cool for her. Last but not least, would luv to wish her congratulation as she's going to married THIS YEAR!!! Woohooo~ But when's mine huh? Haha...Juz a joke as I dont wish to rush things over.

For certificate of -Work With Passion, when Hew, the BIG BOSS of Teabreak announced my NAME as the Most Passionate person for the month of February..I can definately tell u all that I'M STUNT!!!! Cox I know I wont get to have this kind of cert. I'm reli reli black listed. From the ground floor, you can hear my laughter, and esp my vulgar words dat's been flying around Teabreak since I got in!! Inmagine it hard!!!

So, aint I'm surprised? For the month of February time, even Thanks to Uncle Kenny...according to June, Kenny voiced that he preferable that I will have the month of February as I work late together with him. June likes my laughter and she tot's I've been very passionate bout my works. Never see me stress out...all she can hear, is my laughter. Ok, that's a praise I got from her.

For the month of March, that goes to Chen Yee... the most tolerate, abit quite type and still works late...and even come to work - EVEN WHEN SHE'S SUPPOSED TO BE ON MC! She's tough too...and yet, she's pretty ^^

Goes next is April - and dat's dedicate to Cat. Hew say she's quite wohh... that makes us laugh...But she deserved it. She's good at Scamp! VERY GOOD and Talented gurl as well!! and...and... she's consider the MOST BEAUTIFUL gurl at Teabreak!! *clap clap clap*

As for my big challenge, well me and four more person has been selected to be the next Junior Art Director. Our age aint small anymore and it's the chance to get the post. Everyone hopes to get it, even to me. But it's alot more tougher. I wish to be the one too...but all of a sudden, I lost hope. I dont feel like competing with the colleague I liked. I dont like taking this kind of task, or so called as test. Though is kinda challenging...but... I'm voiceless...

The most hateful part that I'm going to face - is to SCAMP!! 1st round visual, Hew need to see our presentation is thru scamp. I sweat. I totally sweat man! I never like drawing before. My perspective, my 2D or 3D is so sucks when using a pencil...HELP!!!!

I try relaxing, tried hard to let go my stress and think of a proper way, But still...I am stuck. So now, if I am not the selected one, I dont mind also...at least I try. And I bet, I know who gotta have the post!! Will give out the answers to u all ^^ by this year~

0 comments: