Sunday, July 5, 2009

Earlier Wishes

From Fatty....

His brother came and fetch me to KLIA today, together with his girlfriend. Of cuz happy to meet back this fei fei chai.. Haha~ Then he gave me this present as my burfday. His mum told me to open it up, so that she can see what is it.

TADA... is lollipop!! Somemore it's japanese wording...Man, it couldnt be find at malaysia and yea, I'm happy with it!!

Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

Next pressie.. Fatty said that is just a sourvenir that he bought for me. He said it's just a purse and since I've been longing wanted one lately. As I opened up the packaging, His mum said is very nice!! It's real leather and it's only available at Japan. At the cost... only I find out it's RM300++!!!
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com
Which gotta be my present and souvenir actually? I dont think any of the above is my souvenir! Both are EXPENSIVE to me!!!!!

0 comments: