Monday, July 12, 2010

Burfday GIFT for Myself

Bought myself a new pair of heels from Charles and Keith as my own Burfday Gift at Midvalley today. Well, got SALES and up to 50%. I told Ken that I wanted to have a look at it. Though I know it must be quite expensive and I dont like to buy heels that is over RM80!!

Well, two heels caught my attention and both are in the same price with 50% offer! I eagerly wanted to buy both of them. But...when I deeply thought about it, I dont feel like wasting money to buy two heels! I asked Ken opinion, which one should I choose? And he told me to choose THIS, rather than the white one. Since he said I got white heels and dont owe this color, why not choose this instead?

And finally..I bought THIS back home ^^









Pretty like this heels alot! Normal price cost RM105.90 and with 50% disc, it just RM 52.95.

Worth it RIGHT??

0 comments: