Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Turning into Twenty•One



Proudly invited everyone to TwentyOne at Bangsar BSC.

I went there about almost 11pm that night. Catch up with Devi and her friends and had our dinner 1st before going BSC.

This is where...i invited my best buddy and joined my new colleague. Check it out.


First picture took by Kelvin when I came in...


Second pic...with my bestie


Then..the buddy...Gavin and Ayden

Oh ya..Gavin is the interactive and Ayden is the draughtsman. Both of them are superb talented!!


Pictures with the girls..Penny and Wendy

And...back to my friends...


Dunno why he look at others??


And started to yum with Devi's fren..(sorry, not included me. I cant drink >< )


This..are Devi's best buddies...


And added one more guy too..aint he's cute though?


J Han, Ken's buddy came too..


And pictures together...


And pictures again xoxo


Finally...me and Ken. He kept wanting to have pictures.


And later..I joined my colleagues too. I can't be selfish eh..Need to separate myself into two parts. Wendy pretty right? Everyone Loves Her ALOT!!


There...Interactive and Architecture gal and guys...


Fun Malays too. They are pretty friendly. One of the guy can speak cantonese!! Though is not in a proper way, but fun to hear him talk in cantonese. He likes Girls Generation and Wondergirls too..


And also..mixed up teams ^^


Having picture with Ayden..


and picture with Tai Lou - Gavin! I'm with the Big Bro! Dont play play!!


That's Kelvin Hew. The one who love doing TwentyOne things. He's our saviour of photography too


Guess whose the one who interviewed me? Both of them are mixed chinese australian.


Yea! Mark interviewed me... He's young huh??

Ugh..I wanna blog about my new company.....Hopefully I got more time...so I could blog about it ^^

Ciao~

3 comments:

jfook said...

Awesome night! And you looked stunning as well!

Ken Wooi said...

nice pics depicting fun! =)

Xter said...

both of you...Thanks alot ^^