Saturday, November 13, 2010

Celebration and Farewell

Celebration Genki's confirmation, Sita's Farewell and Issac's (last) Farewell too. I was intend to treat the graphic team when I got my confirmation letter. But due to clashed with my car accident, I hold on to it until this month.

Wasn't in good financial though, and hope to treat them end of the year. But never know that Sita will be leaving us (even DPLUSM sorted ways and helped her out) last wednesday and will be going back to Indo on Sunday. So, I need to reschedule everything again and move it fast forward.

Think of this - money can find back again, but once the thing gone, it will never return.

So, I think on here. I might not have any chance to c'brate for Sita, so why not I do it right now?

And think to treat everyone a good meal to Korean BBQ at Kota Damansara. Hope they enjoyed the night.

But before we meet Sita, Genki do all the hard job of preparing and wrapping sita's pressie. It was all bought by Shuli. Everything that was included was SPONGEBOB! haha


Wrapping it up nicely


See..everything is SPONGEBOB!! hahahaha

At 8pm, we leave from DPLUSM. Off go to Kota Damansara and fetch Ken + Issac.


Around 9pm only only we reached. Kelv, Shuli and Sita arrived 1st


our meats


and meats too

Even ordered Soju and lemon Soju. I prefer Lemon Soju more. Not only me, everyone too. Ken was happy as Kelvin can drink with him. Both of them yum yum yum and planned to have another session at Giza Sunway. I kept saying NO, as planned to go ipoh-ipoh instead.

And yes, we did go ipoh ipoh.

ipoh ipoh was actually one of our client that we helped them for interior, architecture and graphics too. And of cause, we need to take photos on that restaurant too. Hiak Hiak...


outside of ipohipoh


tada.. this is genki's work!! promoting her work


Even have a mini fountain too. As chinese believes fung shui that water flows bringing them good luck and good business


going up to 1st floor...and snapped the gurls pictures


and I asked kelv to snap for four of us too ^^


If you noticed every mural wall, it was done by Me, Genki, Shuli and Sita.


The 3 guys buzyin' chattin, and play games


Love this angle..


sita and me


sita and genki


sita and shuli


there's sita...aint she's sweet?


issac and me..acting kawaiineh~

And here's the chance to present gifts of remembrance for Sita


whiak...yeee haa..... haha

Of cox not la..is this one..

there...she smile ^^

Okok..here's the actual wan:-


there..she loves her gifts...everytime when she take out something from the bag, she kept saying - whoah..wahhhh...


and opening her pressie too


one of th pressie - *notice, the spoon can actually stand at the magnet!


and she's working hard on her sand handmade thingy

and I'm working hard to take pictures of others too


issac - acting cute


sita and genki


ken


finally, me and ken


not forgotten, with kelvin too


and..the process of making it till this stage...

Continue to take pictures of Ken and Kelv - both drinkers


from the beginning


glurp glurp glurpppp


to - bottoms up!

then..take pictures with issac - guy with full of vulgars!! lolx




this two pics is the best one. The rest, I kept complaining - I look old! So didnt post it up


and..the stage - till here. Yellow part for SpongeBob is for Ken. He very dislike SpongeBob and yet he wanted to fill up the yellow part.


See...he was so carefully doing it

And finally...


Is Done!!!

This is the masterpiece where everyone got to have a touch on it - Me, Shuli, Genki, Kelv, Issac and Ken too. Hope Sita will remember all of us where ever she goes...

We LOVE you Sita!!

5 comments:

melmonica said...

I like all of you girl's the outfit of the day. And I'd wear Sita's to office. If I get a job in ad agency :)

Xter said...

Thanks..yea..we all will so gonna miss her...

Anonymous said...

PRILIGY(DAPOXETINE) has been found to be safe and effective for the treatment of premature

ejaculation, according to two major clinical trials. Dapoxetine is a short-acting

selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI).

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Dear friends, when I take not asked for require anyone to alleviate, but energy is such a cruel thing, that
would rather to apply to in the course of help. I'm in a darned key situation, beg Your friends, help
they can, how much can. I choice be hugely grateful to You.
Perfect Money U 1557851 E 1512655 correspondence: alexxx767@gmail.com
PayPal : alexxx767@gmail.com