Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Fat-Fat, Please Get Well

*heartbreak*

...

When everytime I saw him bleed. Though is just a light bleed, but ... it just breaks my heart. How I really wish I can bare his pain. Bare his operation and bare everything that he's undergoing right now. Though in front of me, he acted like a baby, or spoil brat. But I know he's suffer and he doesn't want me to worried him.

This is what fat-fat has undergoing with.

and 
 

Yes, he have an operation at his end ankle and he have got stitches. Doc said that if he take care of everything, his stitches can be removed on 19 Oct 2013 (Saturday). But due to on last Thursday and Friday, I noticed that his wound is not healing, yet bleed. 

On Saturday, he kept moving around when I trying to bandage him up. I know he suffer, but that was the best I can do for him to keep him heal till the next Saturday came.

So on last Sunday,  as usual I woke up early and try to give a new bandage for him. I just couldn't see it anymore and I took him to see the doc early morning. Reached the vet about 9.45am. Waited one and half hour for my turn. Doc said that one of his stitch was off. He tried to clean everything up and I have to bring him go daily for clean-up and bandage for the following day.

On Monday (which means Today 14 Oct 2013), I reached the Vet at 9.30am. While doc opening up his bandage, he told me that another 2-3 more stitches broke and I have to leave my dog there to get new stitches.

I was seriously down.

However, I still need to go to office. I was mood-less.

I called up the vet and asked if my dog can be in their cage until his wound get heal and they said yes. I know I'm cruel for putting fat-fat at the vet area, when he actually needed me the most. But I just can't to see him move around, stitches fell off, he have to get stitches again and everything is repeating all over again. I rather I be the bad person and wait for at least 1-2weeks until his wound are heal.

But of cause, I will be taking him for a walk everyday - 9.30am and also by 7.30am. That means I will go work late and off work early. I just hope everyone will tolerate with me for my working hours.

I pray hard for you fat-fat so you could recover.

미안해요~

:(


0 comments: