Saturday, January 5, 2008

Testi from Friendster

Been working OT since I came back from my holiday. 3days liao. Somemore today - saturday, I might open OT again. Yesterday oredi do my work till 4.00am. Then sleep in the office round 4.30am. Sleep at the sofa there. Then 7.30am, alarm clock wakes me up and morning call from my boy as well. I called mum around 3am something. i told her to go back to her room, no need wait for me to come back. Since I plan to overnite at office. I dont want later I drive home, den suddenly fall asleep and occur an accident. I dunwanna hurt my baby neo. So, early morning went back home and faster faster bath, faster faster eat sum snacks and make myself a hot peppermint tea. So refreshing man. Yum yum...

But..still i'm very sleep. Nway, Thanks for my boy cause he drop by my office and pack back food for me to eat (after my client left), and we ate together. Havent finish yet, my client came back.. So I faster faster finish up my food. The xtra, .. haha.. I gip to my boy - fatty :P Hmmph.. He accompany me till 2am. I push him go home. Since I dunno when will my client approve the Company Profile Booklet. Haiz...

Nway, reli reli sleepy this morning. So, guess what I did to make me wide awake? I re-read back my testi in Friendster. Slowly slowly read those testi that my buddies send to me. Not those attached script ok. Those which was written wan. Very happy when I read all those testis. Infact, I'm very very proud and I laugh alone just now. Gosh~ Luckily no one is in the office. Else they say I Gila liao.

Well, the most appreciate and that make me laugh was this kind of testi:-

Vicki - Coll Fren, Consider as my Grandma
Ater ater is a yeah yeah girl...yoh...she always make her hair many style like to dye hair one so amazing haha..hm...she is a very sweet,cute very funny funny funny gal,like a kid hoohohoh...because hor she like eat the sweet very much la...still very terrible oh...where she go the sweet always be with her...she always buy many sweet in canteen kakak..so becareful ur teeth la...but nvm her teeth is so nice now:D hm.....that y she so sweeet la ~~~cos eat many sweet so gall who wanna be sweet remember like Xterrrr at more sweet~~~~~

mizs aNis - Coll Fren, My Dearest Belang
mizs xter aka coolest gal on earth! hah! She's one of my sweetest classmate in Intec KL. Very stylish. Alwiz dyin' her hair and cut it in2 different of style...yup! just name it! Xter the stylish and the stylo gal! She's really friendly, sweet, caring and good in designin'. I bet she'll be one of the famous designer one of these days. So i wish you all the best and its a pleasure to know you. Take care, friends forever and stay sweet as alwiz k? *hugs* muacks!~

fangfang - Coll Fren, My Best Fren
hah! the sweetest gal in the world. like to eat sweet and smile sweet also. thats y ants, bees, butterfly like her alot. haha!she is caring and helpful also.friend with her u will young few years. hope v get closer and closer. keep in touch.

ViViaNie - My Coll Fren, Lover of Doggies and Puppies
hm.........................In my heart,she is a nice gal.love to smile,like to play,friendly,and loves puppies so so so much,same with me!so that i like to share some cutie animals mails with her.she is so "yeah",n dare 2 do anything!i think all ppl also ll like her whatever guys or gals,same as me.............

While reading this kind of testi, I r'ber back my past. Yea. I like to dye my hair. Then trim my hair into many style wan. The most likeable was that I trim my hair in half. Means I tie a pony tail on top, and the bottom is botak with a symbol "x" there. I tell you - This style I LOVE THE MOST! WHY?? Cause I can have two cuts in my head. Else, when I let go of my pony tail, my hair is normal back. Aint that's cool huh??

Kennie - My Doggie, I'm Your Master (must never forget this ok)
Ha Ha. Thank you for your .... forgot wat is't oledi. Hei school start lo how,s the first day. ok now is my turn. actually she is a cute and loving girl. She also always help me in homeworks. But last time she quite punk but know look more graceful. I like the look she have know. if anyone like loving girls, try to add her

Continue my other testi:-

SeptemberStorm - My Best BoyFren
hey man...wassup....how ur life pouter there huh>???shes my coolest fren man....stylish.....and she got many peircing....i like i like...kakilang also wat....designer....somedays i gotta c ur art......n pls...dun bullying her...if i noe any1 did it....c la...hihih...anyway esther u r my frens 4ever...ur ready lsiten to me as weell...nomatter where n when is.....take care n godbless.....-success art will never be steal!!- smf de GRAPErama......c ya

when I hear the "kakilang" I laugh man! Yea, I like to wear many many accessories round my hands, legs, neck and even earings. Even I have 8 holes in my left ear, but I can ear though like all my ears being pierce. So, U say la.. my past life geng or not? I super duper miss my eyebrown ring ~ now - left only memories and some pictures with it. duh~

Kenneth - My Dearest God Bro
this muiz arr...hmph... very the naughty one. sumtimes she irritates me until i vomit blood. the longer i stay wif her the faster i die. but then hor...hehehehe... she's very kind and caring. always there for me whenever i needed someone to cheer me up. knew her since i was in secondary school but haven't even met in person. kinda funny, don't u think? yet somehow, we can yak and yak like real bro and sis =) really happy to have her in my life.
thanks, muiz. really hope we get to meet one day. and really wish that u will spend me yum cha. hahhahaa..

UnBeLieveAbLe - My Best Frenz
tis gaL i know her since i was in my primary schooL.. about 10+ yrs lioa.she very cool wif her yeLLow hAir style and wif many luBanG at her ears..cooL!!she so kind n like to laugH alwayz..happy go lucky gaL loo ^^she good in design oso. who need help in design juz go ask her.. she will help u all de..good hoR !!if dun friend wif her will regret de..anyway i hopE our friendsHip never end loh..

Sri Devi- My Best Frenz
ESther@xter i knew her 10 years lio.Lately we have been close wz our 4 che mui.She very good in stylish she is good in design also.She can draw like waluwei.Noneed explain i guess.She is fren is very good very caring and like to laugh alot.She realy nice gal.And also a good fren of mine.Hidup Yumcha!!!Frenship 4ver

So, you say la... I receive and re-read this kind of testi, oredi bring my semangat to go bek to work liao. I really really appreciate this kind of friends around me. But not those liars or backstabber okiez.

0 comments: