Monday, February 11, 2008

Gong Hei Fatt Choi

1st Thing 1st,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR my beloved Justin

That's my 1st wish in my blog to my buddy. Really planned to visit him on my CNY holiday, but couldn't slot in time. **Asking for forgiveness**

2nd thing, I am very happy that in 1st day of CNY, I gotta spend my time with my family and with my fatty. Though is not that big celebration we had, but I'm already happy and pleased cause can AT LAST spend this New Year together with my sista and her husband. So hard to get this chance you know!

On New Year, I bring my sista and my bro-in-law and lam to midvalley. I parked Baby Neo at the Kepong Sentral and we took KTM. Just do some window shopping over there. And I also bought the comic book of Shin Chan. Wah.... Lagi happy. For lunch, we ate Korean food.

At nite, after I dropped my sista back to the house, I fetch Lam to his uncle's house. He tell me to go inside as well. There's a story behind this. He told me, he never bring any of his ex before to meet either his cousins or his uncles for new year. He actually planned to take de, but before wanna take to meet his uncles, they will have the break-off seasons. But he say, for me.. he reli reli wanna take me go and meet them. I say "so fast??" Coz we just dated not more than 3months. But his family reli reli treat me very very nice. I like to talk with his younger brother.

On CNY eve coz is half day of work, I slept a while and in the late evening, I bring my bro-in-law and my sista to 1utama. Coz my bro-in-law wanna eat the Vietnam Noodle. But never knew that they were closed from 6-9 Feb and reopen on the 10th. And on the 10th is the flight off for my bro-in-law. See him so sad coz couldnt eat, I also sad.

Nway in the night, I rush to fetch Lam and go to Fong Yuen hse. Her mum saw me and - wow.. she miss me alot. Not only her, I miss her lots as well. Reli reli long time I never chat with her. Never accompany her as well. I treat her like my mum also. After that, we went to Sentul and bought fireworks. Cost round RM150. Supposedly this cost is divided by 5 people de. Me, Lam, Fyuen, devi and Fui Sun de. Well, ok.. dunwan divide with Devi, coz she hardly play (I didnt play at all also - sei mou, coz kept talking with my Lil God Bro, who lives the same road with Fyuen). But instead divide by 5, it ends up divide by 3 liao. Means just me, Lam and Fyuen. I got ask from Fui Sun, why she dunwanna pay? She say Fyuen still owes her money. My God. Fyuen already cancel the insurance things ma. CNY still want to act like that mea? Hmphh...

Ok.. back to the 1st day of CNY. I got lots of Angpow from Lam's cousins and Uncles and Aunties. Happy to meet them as well. Esp the younger one. He's so cute and he's brilliant. But I cant stay there for too long, Coz I promised my dad that I will come home for CNY reunion dinner together.

On 2nd day of CNY, .. Oh god, I forgot where I went. I just know that everyday I got a chance to meet my fatty. We trying hard to spend time together, Coz we know, Once start work, we will hardly meet liao. But whatever, we will try to keep our relationship closer and closer.

Got one day... Lam fetch me go to his house, den his younger brother say "where is ah sou" and that time I was in the outside, patting the kitten. Then Fai kept asking - where is ah sou and start yelling - AH SOOUUUU.. My goodness!!!! I tell him, shut up la. Aduiii.. Very very naughty, yet very adorable. But I feel like, I very very sayang him. Not only him, sayang his girl girl as well, though I didnt talk alot with his gurlfren. But his gurlfren treat me vy nice also. But whatever, I very da happy ner.....

0 comments: