Monday, September 7, 2009

Princess Hour

While viewing the photos uploaded by Kelvin (trip to Bukit Cahaya), all of a sudden..

I wanna listern to Princess Hour OST!!

Neh.. da 1st version of Goong. Damn.. da movie was good (though is old joh la). So good that I left office at chun chun 6pm, to catch the drama series at 8TV which starts at 8.30pm. That moment, I dont hope to miss out any of the series.

Ouch.. da guy was soooOooo LENG CHAI!!! I mean, both guys. But of cox I prefer + in-luv with the younger prince. Ugh...I wish to buy it and watch again!

And... though, few years back I've thanked June cox she present me this OST for me. There is no special dates nor, my burfday or anything. She just bought and present it to me as a gift and she knew I luv dat movie alot. Cox each time when I reached work, I will start talking about this cute guy to her. Until, she go and buy to watch it. Then the next day, we kept talking about the stories. Ugh.. i miss her and THOUSAND THANKS from the bottom of my heart.

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

0 comments: