Friday, May 27, 2011

Domo attend Sundowner

Finally, today is the 3rd Sundowner.... Clap hands to the host of today - G+M :)

Their theme was - 90's. All about 90's movies such as - Titanic (everyone's favourite), F.R.I.E.N.D.S, The Nanny, Jurassic Park, Forest Gump and etc. Not only movies, Songs too - Hanson, Baby Face, Metallica, Spice Girls, 911 (My FAV Band), Boyzone, M.L.T.R, etc...

And not to be missing out - my domo and pinkie... or issit pinky?? Darn, they are enjoyin emself too...

Check it out :)


See..all the 90's food available. Chocs, Durian snacks, Toro..
(pls..the tiger beer was a social for em to drink)



And big domo was having fun too..See what he got..the 90's blow thingy stuff.
Damn, I'm sure he lovin it too ^^


And YES, they have a nice rest together... Aint' em cute enough?

BUT...

Not only those happiness that ends good...

.


.


.


.


.




There..one of my colleague torture my baby domo...

Is either my domo sucks pinkie left over shit, or he's drunk, or..with sharp breast or seating at the sharp thingy cone...aaaaaaa....

Finally, I have no eyes to see @.@"

2 comments:

eminey626 said...

aww!! domo is so cute!! i wish to own 1 too xDD BTW, i miss the durian snacks so much lar! xDDD I remembered that it was one of my favourite snack last time.

Xter said...

Yah..if you watch domo's in youtube I'm sure u lovin em alot :D Faster buy one and start capture BEST MOMENT with Domo...hahaha...

YEA...My colleague found that durian junk food from one of the stall. He bought the whole packet..and we started to eat up..I ate 3 packs at that time. Damn luvin it. Reflash back those memories in skool moments ner...

xox