Sunday, May 22, 2011

Tired

I wish to have a longer days to have a nicer rest. Am pathetic tired for few weeks. Instead, more than few months now.

Both my life that related to working and personal was crushed together. Been holding it while I can. Hopefully to fix things up immediately. But how?

As working, I hope the things I'm facing now could go to the final conclusion. Hoping to see the final stage rather than seeing it everyday and worried it every time. Am tired to solve problems, running here and there and finding solution to amend things right. But I can't only do it myself. I which the other party can try their effort too.

As personal, mum is sick. And bad news was, I need to get rid of my dog. Been thinking awhile since yesterday - either I put my dog to sleep or let him wonder like a stray dog. Which should I choose? I'm fucking desperate unhappy when Mum told me that I really need to get rid of my dog. Damn. Is the hardest choice.

So, to make things easier, I decided to end my dog's life by giving him an injection to put in to sleep. I might be very cruel, but I got my point to do so. This is just a planning stage. I just need to wait few more days or weeks to see what my mum gotta say.

And because of her, I need to ask Ken for help to drive us back to Kuala Kangsar yesterday evening after the heavy rain was stopped. Mum cried and wishing that she could go back straight right now, and that's where I asked Ken whether is he okay to drive us back Perak.

But only then, I know that he was actually planning things from his side. He wanted to go Genting on Saturday and Sunday he wish to go to one of the Exhibition that held in Convention Centre.

Damn, I feel bad myself. I really do.

0 comments: