Monday, May 2, 2011

Uniqlo sells Big Bang

B to the I to the G, B to the A N G - BIG BANG!!

If you are any of the Big Bang Fan, you should know that they really sang that :)

Weeks back, one of my colleague told me that Uniqlo sells Big Bang Shirt at Singapore. She even MSNed me the link. And hell yea, I got crazy over it. Went to KL Uniqlo after days, and too bad, the one I wish to buy, was sold out. Asked the S.A then, and he told me that it's the only left right now as all this was imported from Japan.

Then, just this week...

The same colleague told me that - Hey, Big Bang tee just dropped down the pricing.

Don't believe me? I actually did went to Uniqlo, KL last Sun - 01 May.


There, it's already on highlighted - Limited Offer!
Price gone down till RM39.90 per pc!


And yes, Is really from BIG BANG!


From the top shelves, is the 1st intake of the BIG BANG designed tee. But you can have more than 6 various design to be found too. Btw, while stock last yea!


To prove! Haha.. See, told ya, I really do went there.


and me with Ken..at Uniqlo too ^^

Got really high when saw the tee I wish to buy and the size was there to be found too.
Damn Xcited nia!!


And Uniqlo gave different kind of paper bag too. The cashier, at 1st gave me a barbie doll bag, but then I saw the display counter - with few more design, and I asked whether I can change it to Carebears instead? Smiled, he changed for mua. Teehee...

Carebears refreshed my memories when I was young,
always prepared to watch the cartoon with my sista.

2nd thing of all, Yes, there's two bags and two bags also the same tee design from Big Bang. Ken actually bought one too. And he treated me this tee :)


See, labeling also from Big Bang


And the previous price that cost RM59.90. Now only RM39.90! Faster grab one for yourself :)


Tada!

This is the one I wanted to buy! Btw, the wording is - Velvet. Handwash please ok.

Still can't believe I actually bought it. Hah! I'm so gonna wear it when they have their concert in Malaysia this coming year!! Oh ya..and the Big Bang guy who wear exactly the same like what I bought is - Daeung yea ^^

To view or be a fan of Uniqlo, click Like in Facebook

And..to see more of the Big Bang design, click website. Enjoy!!

ps: the guai lou who wears the shirt is DEFINITELY not BIG BANG ok!

7 comments:

Nick said...

BIG BANG!!! XD

Xter said...

Yahyah..In love with em!!! :D

Anonymous said...

where is our pix le? takenochi

Xter said...

itu at ur iphone... =p

eminey626 said...

woots!!! is damn cheap now!! worth to buy it hahaa. ohh, the paper bags have nice decoration ya :D

Xter said...

Ya :) Cheaper bout RM20 per piece. Hehe..damn luvin it. I also just found out that Uniqlo have different design too besides this two of it.

Anonymous said...

unlock iphone 4
how to unlock iphone 4

I deleted norton virus since my account already expired. So I borrowed my brother's Mcafee and installed it to my computer. I tried getting on the Internet but when I do the page connection says cannot be connected. So I checked the signal strength and it says " very good" but it's still not connected? I share a router that is located in my sister's room which is like 10 ft away, and her computer is working just fine with the Internet. But I can't get on because it says " enter http in the address". I try to diganose and repair it say "no problems detected"... I don't understand what can be blocking me from the Internet. Oh ya d the firewalls are not up and I have windows vista. Can somebody help me please? Thanks!
unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4
mmk, so my antivirus expires in march and i'm thinking about switching....i currently have trend micro internet security, because it came with my laptop last christmas, however i'm considering going back to norton, because i had them for like 7 years on my old computer and had very few problems...it blocked alot of crap from my computer too lol. i know that trend micro has blocked some stuff too but it updates constantly and it drives me a little crazy lol. i absolutely refuse to get mcafee, i hate mcafee. its a piece of crap not worth my money, so many people that i know who had it and had trouble with it eithor just glitches or letting crap in other antivirus programs wouldn't have. and they didnt have their settings turned down low...i dont trust the free antiviruses eithor [avg, avast, avira, etc] because i just dont feel safe with them...i've heard kaspersy is pretty good, but what is in your opinion the best [thats not eithor mcafee or one of the free ones? lol] thank you!! unlock iphone 4

how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4