Saturday, April 30, 2011

Club 21 Designer Clearance Sale

Yes, and is Clearance Sale up to freaking 90% discount! Public sale for everyone starts on 29th April till 1st May. Time : 10am tll 8pm. Location: Cititel Hotel, Level 5 (Ballroom), Megamall. Is just before coffee bean only.

Worth to buy it. But, some people might need to know something - which is, if you go there late (not the time, but the day) of cause not many good things are available. Depends on your luck and the taste of the fashion.

Brands for the designer clearance is:
CK, CK Men, Marc Jacobs, Pure DKNY, DKNY Jeans, DKNY, Armani Exchange, Emporio Armani. Roughly is just this kind of brands. NO ZARA, D&G or any MNG ok?


The entrance...NO handbags, helmet, ... are allowed.

If you think "hey, is crazy!, how can I pay then? Well, answer is : you can pay it at the counter. Scissors are provided.

I actually looking here and there. Plastic of CLUB 21 are actually provided for your easy shopping. Whatever I saw and the things I hope to buy, I just grab it and put it inside the transparent bag. At the end, I will take everything out and check it, try it on, to final up my conclusion which to buy and not.

There's a white hat of A|X that I wish to buy. After discount, it cost only RM80. But when I tried it on, it doesn't really fit me nicely >< So have to give up on that.

Not only the hat, I gave up 4pcs of clothing too. Is either A|X or CK. All also roughly cost RM80 or RM50. Anyway, my final decision was - as below :D


My 1st CK shirt
Normal price: RM238.00
Discounted price: RM50.00 (almost 80%)


My ever 1st VELVET skirt!!


My 3rd Emporio Armani
(1st and 2nd of this brand was presented watches from my sister as my burfday present 2 years back)
Normal price: RM2,099.00
Discounted price: RM150.00 (almost 93%)

Don't believe me that is cheap enough? Or the original price is not from 2 freaking k?

Let's see...


Tada! The price tag! I don't believe it at 1st. I tot I saw it as in RM209.90. But hell no, Is really RM2,099.00. So I bought it myself. And yes, I superb love the skirt fabric.


And this is the discounted price of the skirt. Ain't it worth it?

Total cost me RM200 for both brands. I wish to buy pants. As pants cost from RM100 - RM300. Same goes with those jackets too. But I like none of it. So I goes for the clothing only.

Reached home, and showed it to my mum. Mum say, is a fake and false labeling. Hmph. I told her, might not be. The function was ON in Cititel Hotel and yet, all is the branded fashion. If it's really FAKE, I think those CK or A|X will gonna sue them for faking up the items. But mum only like the green CK shirt I bought today.

PS: Make sure that whenever you guys finish bought anything from there, check your clothing before leaving the counter. Cause the counter (person in-charge) might have forgotten to removed the clothes detector. And you cant go to ZARA or any place to help you to removed it. Cause the style and the shape of the detector was different from the others. Trust me! I just gone through it today only.

2 comments:

eminey626 said...

Wowww! the price tag shocked me! xDD Btw, nice writing. Link you :D

Xter said...

Yea..can't believe myself too..Wish you do visit there, you surely will popped your eyeball out =p