Saturday, April 23, 2011

Missing the Job I Did

While waiting for Red Riding Hood, we decided to buy food from Tesco and sneak inside quietly . Lolx.

While finding some other stuff, we passed by some gondola from P&G. That re-flashed my memory being worked this kind of things for past 5 years. And I even remember, wherever I go or travel, I must have at least my phone and start to capture things I saw. (Phone with a camera is a better way than a normal camera of either Canon or Sony, as it's forbidden to capture things inside any hypermarket. And YES, I carried my phone and start snapping where ever I stopped, to keep for my future reference and yet, share with my colleagues too).

And there..I capture this at Tesco. Pantene from P&G


Pantene - Gondola End


Pantene - Regimen Tray

I remember I worked this previous batch with my Art Director. Stayed overnight and keep on rushing this for 5 countries and it's really drive us all crazy. Though we sucks and complained, but yet, in the end - we still love what we are doing.

And next, another new campaign for - Rejoice


Rejoice - Gondola End

But I think, the sizes of this was so wrong. I don't think is Teabreak who do this kind of sizes as I remembered, Gondola End was prepared at least few different sizes such as for Jusco, Carrefour, Tesco, Watson, etc. But I definitely thinks that this sizes was made wrong by another sub agency. Duh~

And below are some new products. Am totally admired what they did and the effort of putting the overall structure out.


Rexona - Display Stand

And..here. A good one to follow up - Sunsilk.

I must say that, ever when Sunsilk changed their branding to black, they really boosted up their marketing sales and strategy. Yet they have some event going on, and their advertising was shown everywhere.


Sunsilk - Gondola End
(See the different between Pantene and Sunsilk? Is because their colour scheme for the products really do bring an impact for the consumer)


Sunsilk - 2Way End Display

Picture taken was not so good, I admit. But, is a MUST to have a look in real. You definitely love the overall view. I stopped by. And fully admired it. The way the product was putting in a proper manner.


Sunsilk - Product Display


Sunsilk - The overall view of the display.


And here's the close-up part that highlight their varient

It can be diferent-shape the things between P&G and the others. P&G doesnt have much impact of it, where I would prefer to say that they wanted to save COST instead of boosting up the overall idea of it? If Pantene or H&S would have made something - like Sunsilk, I guess everyone will stop by and admire the overall thing and start to read stuff on it. Don't Ya think so?

But yes, in another different point of view, others might have already in-touch with their own product. So no matter how big or giant it made, they wont even care.

That's what all design is. Is hard, yet challenging.

But well, compare to what I'm working now..is totally another new firm. Anyway, my guai lou boss also not bad after all. Even when Easter Day, he do think about us - the STAFF and gave us one box each of GODIVA. Isn't he sweet enough for us all? Thanks boss!!


The outer look of the packaging.


There's my chocs!!

Happy Easter Day Guys!!

0 comments: