Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life is to be Share

First of all, I need sleep. How I wish one week got 8 days.

5 working days and 2weekends and 1 restday.

And the restday is where I home sweet home and go to sleep no matter how many hours of it. *yawn* (anyway, will let you all know why I said that in my next bloggin - maybe?)

Woke up 7.30am and bring my dog to have a walk. Then back home, and continue to sleep. zzz...

Then need to bring my car to service. And luckily I got my pay on 1st April. Is already been a year since my last serviced. Only around 4pm - the mechanic guy called me and said my car was ready. That's was freaking 6-7hours I've waited. But luckily I had breakie with my mum and Jusco, Kepong to passed our time.

Costing of it:-

Honda Engine Oil: RM68.00
Honda Front Brake Pad: RM45.00
Honda Oil Filter RM7.00
Satria Neo Oil Pedal RM220.00
Whell Balancing & Weight: RM20.00
Labour Charge: RM60.00
Total: RM420.00

T_T how come everytime service car also need few hundreds wan?? God Gracious!! Really need to save money for my car already. Finger cross X

Then after servicing car, straight go to meet sam ^^ We have a rough chat and idea on how the event supposed to amused others. Actually, I'm happy that Sam asked me to be part of it. Am not talking about what am I doing. But will definately review it before end of April. Hahaha! Stay Tuned!!

Actually, I reached 1Utama about - almost 6pm. Sorry to keep Sam waiting. Cause he reached about 1pm and just to wait for me, he go here and there and finally stopped at MPH. Sam, if you're reading this - I AM TRULY SORRRY for keeping you await for so long. If I know my car need to take alot of hours, should have postponed the day and time. Feel guilty.

But, haha, End up..we chatted till 9.15pm. Consider 1st time chatting with him alone and we do come up some ideas together. We talked about our jobs, the environment surrounding us, the way we likes and dislikes, gaming parts, etc. Nice chatting with him too. Is like never ending story. Hah! Long time I never had this feeling.

After dropping sam at 1utama bus stop, I rushed back to kepong and picked Devi up. Cause we actually meeting a guy. That was intro by my mum. Well, since we got nothing to do, why not know someone new instead? Though - frankly speaking, he's not cute nor handsome, but I'm pretty sure he's shy and afraid of us. He got the gentleman part where he offers to pay for our drinks, but I declined not to let him belanja us. Can pretty described that he's not from a medium family cause he need to support his dad's living. He doesnt owe any car and yet, he didnt complain about his travelling using public transport. Anyway, all I can describe is - He's pretty shy and silent. When he said, he study in MBS school, that's reflect me to Justin. Damn miss him alot sialz!!

Talking about Justin, I might visit him next week saturday @ Nirvana. When this morning, I passed by the shop where they selled those "papers", I saw they sell on cars too. Will be buying that for him. I havent buy any car for him and really wish to buy him one. Well, let me think what else I need to buy. As usual. shirts, pants, cheque book, US money, gold, cigarettes, bank book, ... urm..what else yea?? Maybe should found out when I reach the shop ^^

Ugh..sleepy sials...don't wanna write anymore...superb damn sleepy liao..Nitex!!

0 comments: