Thursday, April 28, 2011

Like it, Stay or Leave

What is blog to you?

Go here to find the definition for it. "Blog Wiki"

And there's a sentence that says - Online Personal Diaries.

Yes, blog is actually abit similar with the old-school type of diary. Diary is where you written down by hand and you keep it secretly. As for blog, you update it when there's something interest happening in your life.

Frankly speaking, I am very direct. Either you like it or dont. There's no FORCE in nature.

Actually, I do not know where to start or how to start it. I was being told to put a stop and delete something from what I have written in my post earlier / or the post I posted few months back and I was taken a-back when THIS was being told to me.

From that very moment, I stoned.

I've been writting all the nonsense, good, bad or worst point ever since the year of 2005. I even mention ALOT of time that - If you feel my blog being ridiculas and complained what I written, then, I advise:-

Better don't come to here anymore.

I don't force you to view my blog, and YES, blog is PERSONAL. Either you like it, you stay and read it, else, don't stay and leave this.

ps: I do wish to blog out something now. But I can't. Is really damn hard for me that I need to look after my words and what I'm going to blog out next. Life is full of selfishness. Again, how I wish I am not born to this world or I might have been gone together with my best friend few years back. And yes, I got another solution. Is either I quit, or quit blogging or quit something else.

pss: Yes, I actually blocked some of my previous post. Happy or Unhappy now?

>.<

Still thinking...

What If I get mad? I can't post it online, nobody to turn to and I keep it to myself? Even If I talk to someone, who can really cares about the matters? They can be just a good listener and hear your voices. But ADVISE? Nah, I don't think so. Huh! Justin, why you leave so fast? You really do fucked up my whole life. Either way, you faster make a plan and let me join you in heaven. I really don't know how long I can still survive.

0 comments: