Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Facade - Pixels formed by Natural Light

While I was doing some research to get an idea for the new project that related to facade, I came into this web. I wasn't much interested at the beginning. But, when scrolling down till the end, I have this urge to read the overall infos.



To my surprise, only I know that every of this metal will reflects it's position / direction and it's all depends on the bring lighting or the sun light. But also, these metals or so-called as flakes, can be controlled by the computer programming and have variant of styles for the whole arch building itself.



Pictures might not shouted out nicely. So here goes, for viewers - please view the below embed youtube. It's quite interesting to see something astounding yea! And there's also a point where you can have it looked closed-up :)



For those who would like to read more on this facade, could go here.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

it's pretty cool and sophisticated :)

Xter said...

Ya..I found it cool and unique..but once I read the comments from youtube..I only knew most of the ppl dislike it..cox it's just a waste of money..But, I find it intresting though :) Maybe that's just my tot..