Saturday, July 2, 2011

I Wanna Learn Back What I Lost

Suddenly, feel like playing back piano. And yes, I find back those notes and start playing...But damn..I almost forgot all the notes... But yet, I tried..
.
Tried Bass clef, well.. bass clef was not bad after all.So I tried treble. And damn..I hate it! And YES, I used the paddle so it would sounds great, but NO, I accidentally pressed one of the wrong notes, and I start it all over again from the beginning.

To distract my attention, I tried 25 minutes. And then, I got back to Wedding Dress... I really really wish to play as good as this :-



Praticed 1 and half hour. It's 9pm. And I stopped. I wanna play back my tuneeeee.... Wonder who can just help me to memorize all the slur, notes, etc..I choosed this song is because, there's not many of the flat and sharp...

Maybe, one day ... one day, "Practise Make Perfect?"


Yes! This is the song I wish to play ^^

0 comments: