Thursday, June 30, 2011

Marriage Ceremony

While after applying medicine to fat fat toe, played a little game via my phone and only I realised that it's been passed 45minutes since I seated at the outside front porch.

Washed my hand and time to FB-ing my playfish and barn buddy games :)

Saw my cousin added me via FB. Dropped him a msg, and waiting for his respond. Scrolled down my "News Feed" and ...

I saw my ex bf little brother got registered. Actually, I do not know about his registration of marriage but I'll remember that he once told me that he will be married on August this coming year. So, when his GF was at my "Upcoming Event" of Birthday list in FB, I went to her wall and wished to drop her a Happy Birthday greetings. To my surprise, all of her friends Congrats her on her marriage that she's going to be someone's wife tomorrow.

And yes, I congrats her while wishing her Happy Birthday. She's one of the luckiest girl that have been dated quite a long time with her bf, never gets bored or complain about his bf. But yet, still loving dovey. Guess, their relationship in love life grew stronger and stronger each years.

Viewed my ex bf who posted their marriage life. And...saw his parents. Ugh~ Miss them alot. Especially his mum whom I like to talk with. Cause talking with her doesn't stress me out as she likes people who goes straight to the point, no matter what kind of language you used. That's what I like about her . Hahaha. And then, saw his dad. Damn, I miss the chicken that his dad used to marinate for me when I wish to eat. And yes, it's FREE

I bet his parents are happy that one of their child finally got married. Tumpang their happiness. And so, for both of the loving couple ...

A very BIG Congratulations and wishes both of you tolerate, help, loving and caring each other throughout the golden days arrive :) *wink ~

0 comments: