Thursday, June 9, 2011

Jazz at Google

One of my colleague showed me this - google homepage today. She asked me to try it out. But I wondered, what's so FUN on this google thing. Is just normal...

Urm..OK OKAY!! I Surrender. I admit it looks differently from their GOOGLE icon, but...well, YES, I give it a try.



From the rollover arrow to touch the string, to my amaze, there's sound coming out. And not only that, each of the string have colours too but eventually it fade off. If you are bored, well, you can create your own music too :)



But, please DONT ASK ME what's the usage of the RED button underneath as I have NO IDEA what was it!! I myself wish someone could tell me too.



Am lazy to sort out what's the red button purposed. But, when I accidentally clicked the GIF, it linked me to the WEB Google, where THIS (aboved image shown) was a memory of Les Paul - an American Jazz plus Country Guitarist. Well, go wikipedia it if you would want to know more about his history.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think is mini keyboard.

eminey626 said...

haha, I played it too. it is really nice and creative!