Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Golden Triangle

Just having a very small dinner outing with friends + some catch up chit chats and since I do not hope to go to Ole Ole Bali, I told my friend , can we have another different place instead? So she let me choose any place and I found out this - The Golden Triangle, where it's Viet + Thai food mixed up together.

From the blogs I read, I noticed that the place was not that bad after all. Though customers voted it just 2 1/2stars. And yes, We give it a try.



Menu from The Golden Triangle



And YES, as usual, I try to snap interiors. Especially those without any customers wondering and seating at. I need to practice from now on. And been getting advise from my friend too.

Well cut things short, let's view the place :)

If you have 4 friends, I recommend you to seat at any of these (below).


Environment is nice. But the song...Urm, oldies?





There you go. The above picture. This is what it looks like.
With smooth piece of cloth, to make it like a curtain and treated you like a prince / princess


Even, the wall..was great to see and feel.





And here, the upstairs... to another level :)

But the feel is different from what you see from the bottom ground.





And from the top, this is where me and my friend sat.

At the middle of the entrance, and yet to here too.




Yup, there's empty seat - and that's for me.

Thanks to Devi for putting some food to my plates. love you! We ordered 5 dishes, but I only manage to snap 4 :(


T.B.N


T.B.N


T.B.N


And of cause, My Tom Yum soup!


displays


and your choice too ^^


and this!!

And not to be MISSED OUT!

Our photos..I long time didnt take photos ady =p


there...ryan + wayne + devi


both ma lat lou ... hahaha


and wykie's family :)
All 3 also that pretty huh? Her mum seems young too.


Tada...I finally appeared!!

and..to another view...

the wall :)


me and devi


ryan + wayne + wykie


and again..with the same guy too... lolx.


Since, elephant is their identity, their salt + pepper and business cards holder was in elephant shapes too. Quite cute nia.


This is the outlet! If not mistaken, just next to Ole Ole Bali.

As I mention, overall the environment was not bad. Food was okay. But still not sure, how come they got 2 1/2stars only.

But anyway, if you would like to know more about The Golden Triangle, you can you can go to their website.


Opening Hour:
Monday - Sunday: 11.00am - 11.00pm

Location:
Lot J-0G-01 & J-0G-02, Soho KL,
Solaris Mont Kiara,
No 2, Jalan Solaris,
50400 Kuala Lumpur
(T) +603 6203 0713

2 comments:

Nava Krishnan said...

love the deco, esp the wall ones.

Xter said...

ya..me too..u should check that place out..but am unhappy why it rates just 2.5stars only :(