Monday, August 8, 2011

Fat-Fat Undergo Operation - Day 4-6

Was busy and tired for the few days, so didn't update anything on my dog.

For the weekend, I bought fat-fat to the vet on saturday. Doc says that his wound has becoming better. And he told me to bring him for dressing on next monday.

Oh ya. Ken came too. He says he wanted to sayang fat-fat. So he walked over.

From afar, I saw him coming and I whisper to fat-fat saying "hey..someone come and visit you. You must be happie huh?"


Ken sayang-gy fat-fat

When reached home, since I need to wait my mum to prepare herself before I bring her go for her therapy, I instagr.am my dog..here's it.


What a relax-ful dog...

On Sunday, I do dressing for my dog alone. But this time, when I bring him out to PU and PS, I just bandage him up only. Without using the UFO thing. I think he prefers to be taken out like this.


Xter: (calling out) Fat-Fat....


Xter: (calling out) Fat-Fat ooOOoo...


Xter: (calling out) Fat-Fat Yah Yah...Ee-li-wah...

And finally, he looked up at me :)

But from afar...it looks like this dog kena beaten up gau gau :(

When got home, he keep on puffing..,puffing non-stop.


Maybe I bandaged him quite tightly... ><


But if I didnt bandage him tight, when he shake his head in a fast motion, the thing dropped and his ear came out easily...sorry fat-fat...

But of cause, when I put the UFO thing over his head, I will remove the bandaged as the wound need to have air so it can heal faster.

But on Monday, I didn't bring him go to the vet. Will gonna bring him tomorrow. Just talked with my management that I will be coming in late - at about 11.30am.

- even clarified with my management saying : how is he going to manage my time in and out which I come in the office at 11.30am. Is he going to deduct from my EL or I need to pay back the 1hour 3omintues each time I come in late? But he says no need. He says: will only give to the staff who worked hard. I was relief and says THANK YOU.... :)

0 comments: