Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Aurora Boutique

After our lunch today, me, Devi and Terence went to this boutique @ Damansara Perdana, where we already booked our items and gonna paid it today.

Here's what I bought!! (went there last Friday with Sze Mun and Devi. At 1st I didnt notice anything that I like. So I just walk around and sat at their comfy place. Then I walked again while waiting Sze Mun to try on her clothing. Finally...I spotted this dress and try it on. Well..Material wise was quite comfortable. It looks cute too. Well, overall..is cute. Since me and Sze Mun forgot to bring along our membership card, so we put our thgs and tell them to keep it for us.)

Price: RM42 with 10% (RM37.80)

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Come with three colours!! But I choose the top colour. Coz blue and pink is not what I like ><

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

And I bought a pair of shoe for Devi for her this coming 26th Burfday pressie!!! I don't know what to buy for her - as usual. So, since she's quite fond of this shoe..I just pay and let her be happie. I dont want to buy her jewerly!!! Cause she got ALOT ady!!!! :P

Image Hosting by imagefra.me

Happy Burfday Sweetheart!

2 comments:

Devi2110 said...

Thanks so much for lovely gift :) I luv it so much ler :)Thanks with milion of luv:)

Xter said...

babe... u are totally welcome..cox U deserve it!! xoxo