Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Stay or Go?

I just posted up my feelings few days back. The post was actuallt last Thursday where Kenny asked me to scamp out for on of our client's press ad. I was super upset and frust *combo plus* full of hatred while holding the pencil...

But infact, on friday... Kenny came to my place and said "how was things going?" I just replied "ok-gua" and turned my body to another side. He took out a ciggrate and went for a smoke. Few minutes later, he came back and said "We should talk". I turned to him, hold my feelings and tell him what I'm trying to scamp out. Overall, he's okay with everything and added some of the usefull point. But eventually, he scamped on my behalf. That friday was my night. I was free!

I felt bad for losing my temper at him on Thursday night. I dont mean to. But on another hand, I couldn't control my temper as well. I really fucking hate sketching! I hate to scamp out something which I'm not intrested AT ALL! I dont fucking care about the position of getting a level up. I totally dont care! Infact, I've been thinking properly...if they really do WANT ME TO SKETCH/SCAMP, I will give them a letter. This is not about threatening. Is about - why force me where I actually not into it?

I still r'ber when I'm in collage time. One of my lecturer said to my senior (actually, my senior is my batch..but something happened to me, So I was at aussie for 3mths then) that I'm a lazy gurl. Well.. when my lecturer finish talking, I will always say "so? dismiss la, rite?" Since this senior know me well. Infact, she know what I like, what i dont like..what is my character and so-on. She told my lecturer : Poh, she is not what you think she is. She can do when she wants to do. She will do if she thinks she is right. Even my lecturer asked us to scamp out logos of our assignment project before further detaling in the computer works. But, I just hand up with computer works...printed out with colour as well. Im the only one who didnt give him any sketches. But, he accepted what I gave him.

Jump to the last part - in my finals, I got the TOP score! Too bad, he was not our lecturer that moment I was being assigned. I wish he was there. I wish I could show him my marks. When on my graduation day, one of my collage mate called up my lecturer and we met him at KLCC. I told him I passed with flying colours! I hugged him full of JOY!

So, that was me.

Just in dilemma today. Kok Leong MSNed me. He asked me that his boss wanted me to go to their company for an interview...asking whether I wanna work with them or not. I was SURPRISE!! I met his boss few times only...esp on dinner time. Just a slight hello to them. But his boss was into me and Sugar, as an AE.

I do not know whether I wanted to go for an interview or not. I did mention to Kok Leong that, I couldn't sketch nor scamp. At least I told him - what I could not do - or WONT do. And 2ndly, I even told him - will his boss get offend if I accidentally split out some vulgar words?

We (me, sugar and kok leong) was actually in the MSN chatting room. Sugar laughed when I mention the vulgar words. But instead, Kok Leong said that he did mention this topic to his boss. His boss works fine with vulgar as well. Since he said, his boss oso got say fuck fuck fuck and no need diu client who give late briefing or amendments.!

GENG AR!!!

This is the boss I like about! Just excatly like Vincent. Though, I didnt say vulgar infront of vincent la...just when we have normal chatting, den my vulgar will automatically come out. Vincent is Good too! That's what I like about him also!!

Conclusion... I told Kok Leong that I will think about the offer and will replied him tomolo. He told me dont think 1st but come for the interview and after the interview only I can have a bigger space to think about... What should I do? Tomolo is the day. Should Or Shouldn't I go?

Infact, I love working in Teabreak. Though always OT...which I already get used to it. But I just dont like the scamping part. Definately hate that the MOST!

But now....what AM I going to do?

Damn..I just hate myself~

0 comments: