Monday, February 8, 2010

Saturday Fully Outing

Woke up at 9.30am and devi came to my house, off we go to bangsar...and have our breakie over there. What do you love about bangsar beside eating?

I luv :- (*as below)





Yea! Boutiques... Damn...those boutiques are all over yelling for your name. You can't resists it! But, for that day - I didnt went shopping. Was having a pack schedule.

Off then, devi drove us to The Gardens.

I love this picture of her. The way she wore her colorful blouse. Damn sweet.



Since I was quite bored at The Gardens, I suggest to Devi that we go to Midvalley instead. :)





As soon as we arrived there, we gotta have the chance to see this performance at Mid Valley. Damn..It was awesome! I kept saying "wah lau ehhhhh"










This was shocking!! The way they tied up together. OMG!


CNY deco @ Midvalley

After the performance was all over, Devi said Khoo has arrived at Delicious. From there, we was intro by another new friend called Jeffrey.



At 1st sight, we tot he's quite elderly. And that's why I didnt say much. Was actually quite impress of Devi, as she can really get along with them. And...they even talked in English. Damn..my english sucks... >< >EXACTLY SAME FOOD as what Khoo ordered earlier. Ain't it was coincident? Maybe that's call FATED TO BE TOGETHER :)

*before continue..actually...this saturday was planned like this. Devi wanted to have her eyebrown done at bangsar and wanted to try the Korean food at Hartamas. And Joey wanted to do some shopping, so we went to MidValley instead. As for me... tada..I wanted to see Khoo's husky badly. Yup..I love Husky alot!

Meeting Khoo and his friend at around 1.30pm (if not mistaken)...and chatted until 4pm. OMG~

My ass got numb..sitting for so long. Ugh...And..finally..off we go for a window shopping. I bought Nail Colors @ The Face Shop and even a so-called dress @ Jusco. I love that dress alot. It's funky!

While we wanna make a move, Devi saw Kelvin and Wayne. Yea! Is them.!! I ran towards them, hugged wayne. Lolx. Wayne got a shock. He told me that - he was in shock. He thought that some-dunno who mui mui chai go and hug him. Haha!

Off we went to Khoo's house. Damn Xcited!

Lagi super Xcited when I saw his husky! Wah lau! Big enough to sleep with him eh! I got down from Devi's car immediately..and...pat the husky. Ouch...I damn loving him alot! He can be my husband sialz!






Was actually feeding him with titbits. Yah yah..I didnt throw it at the floor ok. I gave him directly to his mouth. He was chewing and eating somehow.


The owner - Khoo. If u love him, please LOVE his dogs too!!!





Jay goes tired...

Khoo has two adult dogs. One is Rudy, the Golden Retriever, and another one is Jay, the cool husky. Whoah. Jay was totally cool! How I wish I could own him myself.

Spended some time over there. Can say, Khoo really love both of his dogs. The love he gave was quite equal. Like giving his love to his own sons.

Rudy will come immediately and wanted you to pat at him. He love to drag attention. Where else, Jay...urm..darn..he was so cool, so ying... that he dont need any attention. All you need is, GO TO HIM, and give him ur love. He's different from Rudy.


Even..Joey likes his dogs too...Well, she wanted to own herself one golden when she shift to her new house. Maybe this is her chance?

As for dinner, we went for Korean. It was actually intro by Ryan (the one I dislike) to Khoo. And Khoo intro to us. Well, I like the inside interior. The style...and the korean people :) but...to say the truth, I am not into the food. It was not what I expected. Maybe different people, different taste. *Thanks Khoo for paying the bills. I still think, I need to pay him back. Maybe I ask him tomorrow.

From around 8pm, we chatted till...before 1am I guess. Whoah. We have alot to talk about. Kept dragging the story between Joey and Khoo together. Khoo was not bad wut. If I am still SINGLE, I think..I will go for him nia. He love his dogs and I love his dogs too..as well as my dog ^^. He's soft spoken too. Damn nice guy. But even if I likes him, I dont think he likes me back..cox I will never stop my vulgar. Lolx.

Then, we share about our past stories. Past Relationship...and bla bla bla...

*btw, nice meeting you Jeffrey...

0 comments: