Monday, August 13, 2007

Who Else?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I received this flower - Just same like my baby flower. Blue one. This one abit smaller, and got one toy. Somemore, is the same indian man who deliver to me.

At the begining, Mei ask me for my office and house address, cause she went for an interview. And they need reference, and she wanna put mine in her resume. But then, Jun sms me saying " Nam ask me ur name kard. Me hv it, bt i said i left in da hse. Wonder y lea?" So I told Jun, maybe Mei wants my office address cuz she went interview.

Then, after lunch - one unknown number called up. Asking is my address is 32-3-1. I say "Yes". But she didnt ask more. So I tot is client, wanna come up or something. So I Ignore liao.

A few minutes later, probably 15 minutes, the indian guy came and give me the flowers. I was surprised. Full Of surprised! I read the card. It says

" Esther

You are the besthing in my life !!! Coz.... You're so special

From: "

Dat's all!!!!!!!!

Darn..who wanna play me huh? I straight away sms to Mei, Ar Jun and Nam. Saying "who send me flowers?". None of them wanna show up. Ar Jun say izzit ah nam ar? Then Mei have no idea. I told her tell em the truth.. she still dunno who and said is bean bean ar? Meaning izzit Dou? I told her "Dou call me baby. He wont use my name wan".

Somemore..it written as Esther. And not Xter!!!

Nam called me up... asking me alot of questions. I keep on tembak him saying "IZZIT YOU?? IZZIT YOU?????". He say nooooooo... And kept asking me wut colour is the rose, how many izzit, wut the card written. Duh..

I told them, since no one admitted, den i throw the flowers away. Cause it doesnt mean anything to me. I'm sure dou wont send me flowers AGAIN gua....

Hmmm.. hopefully I will get the answers...else i will just forget about it... somemore... I SHOULD JUST FORGET ABOUT IT huh????


-continue-

Anyway, this morning - 140807, I throw the flower away into the bin. I dont get any reason why I should keep this flower where else is an Unknown sender. So I dont give a fuck with it anymore. Is waste his money. Not my MONEY also. That's why this sender must be an Idioto.

0 comments: