Monday, April 14, 2008

My N6260 Gone

I'm FUCKING sad ar!!!!!!

WTF!!

As many people know that I'm going to save up for my Singapore trip. Been worring alot for the currancy and the hotel rate. So after my work today, I drove to Carrefour and Prima Jusco (two places) to hunt for the lower rate of exchanging money. 2.31 now. Duh.. Hotel, nicole still helping me to get a cheaper price.

Then another news is Fatty got sick. I met him after I check out my stuff. Accompany him to see doctor, den only go for our dinner. Then I told him, why not we check out on internet bout our hotel rates. He's fine with it.

While checking the rates, even asking around for Singapore Hotel rates, and my phone kept on having sms. Well... Juz two sms like that. So, I just put on the table and continue my log on personal profiles.

N guess what? My phone oredi in trouble joh la. I reli reli mm sai dak to change or buy new phone. It costed alot of DAMN FUCKING MONEY! Money aint easy come inside my pocket. That time I bought also almost 1K. And that's AP model also. So you say la, how I dare to trade in and buy new phone?

Just last sunday, Fatty kept seeing my watch and ask me questions dat why I dont wanna change it. How come is still working? And he himself know that it's a couple watch and bought at bangkok that moment. I told him back, I just love the way it is. The way it looks is totally unique from others, although is cheap la. And I only got another xtra watch which is the Esprit - I hunt this watch each of the watchshop. Costed me almost RM300+. So, just tell me. For biasa outing, I sure wear back the bangkok watch ner. I where will dare to wear around my esprit? Somemore it is easy to broken and it's going to broken soon.

Then, talk about phone. Cuz watch and phone also is couple for previous relation. So fatty say, if change, sure change phone 1st! Since my phone adi sot sot dei...

But now.. PHONE NO MORE LA!
(reli reli reli reli fucking wish I can spend guys money la)

Back to my phone story...

After CC, went back home. Fatty ask me to accompany him awhile. And I did. He felt asleep after eating the medi. I got nothing to do. So I look again those wording written at his DIY table. This table remind me that he wrote my number while asking from Mei. While looking at the table. I felt uneasy. Uneasy to see some writting which is still at the table. Making me abit fedup. Making me totally lost hope. Making me "should I trust this guy?" Is past la I know. But....haih. Just forget it la. I talk much also no use. Cause is their past. I cant totally wash his memory of neither can he. But see la. See how long I can take and manage all this matters. Else I will do it once and for all.Then bye adi la. Old gone, New come.

So, since saw all the things at the table. I felt abit down. See Fatty sleeping face. See the table. See again Fatty sleeping face. See the table once more. Then give a light kiss to fatty forehead and I switch off his light, went down and let myself out from his house.

Drove slowly and gentle with my baby neo. Hoping to spend more time with my car without listerning any music at all. Just silence mode.

When reached home, I suddenly feel like checking my bag before getting out from my car to reverse my dad's car. All of a sudden...

FUCK! MY PHONE!!!

I topssy over my bag. All my stuff fall off. N there is no NOKIA6260!!! I lost my mind. Straight away drove to the CC. While speeding, I knew that my phone will be LOST. But I just hope, I try. I really need my phone badly.

Reached at the CC. I ask the counter guy. He even accompany me to the last place which I sat. N YES, my phone lost adi. I'm totally weak. Feel like just faint at the spot.

Collected my souls from running far away from me. Drove to Fatty house, let my self in again (sorry). Go to fatty room. He's still sleeping soundly. Wrote a note to him that I lost my phone at CC, anything just call my 016. Then, I drove off. Drrove off in highspeed. And thanks to Baby Neo, cause it's break really really break tight and make my tyre have sounds!! Even cut and hon people who block my way that nite. As I said, I lost my mind!!!!

I know is not new. I know my phone is already old fashion. I know it wont have much value.

But IT'S MY PHONE. Besides, my memory card... my messagess...my contacts, all the fucking stuff that I need. That's why, even my phone dont have ringtone now. And I use vibration to answers and receiving sms. But it's still not the time for me to change phone now. Really not now.

Last time I oredi lost my mind and fuck one guy when he go and format my mobile. But luckily, my contact all not lost yet. BUT NOW! I dont have adi laaaa... My 016 hardly keep contact de. Sei mou. I very hate this world la. Hate myself for being so careless. Hate myself for going to CC also. Whatever, HATE MYSELF LA!

Really really feel like crying. Just now bathing also two tears drop. Really broke heart. Not because of the couple phone la. Is that I do treassure it alot. Alot more. Coz this model is different from others. The camera is side. So is unique. Can flip and turn around. I like the way it is. That's why I'm seriously hurt.

I dunno whether tomolo I got the heart to work or not. Hoping to get one day off tomolo. Hoping to go to Maxis and get my number if possible. But i cant, since I'm holding that key. Duh. Life full of hatred.

Cant sleep...Cant sleeep arr...

My smsss...... My fatty sms... I adi jot down some..but not all. Everytime I wanna joit down, but no time. John will know. Kah Hoe will know. Both of them will know what I do with my sms. THAT'S WHY I SAY MY PHONE IS IMPORTANT!!!

Shit.. my wallet notes inside my phone.. got my bank account and my password. Ugh! Why all this things happen to me de. Luckily it need password to open. But... still I HATE LA!!!!!!!

Then my number... Ugh!!!! I've sent out resume adi la.. All also to my 012 de... Very very the headacheeeeeeee!!!!!!

Hoping to leave this country. Hate to see everything around me all of A SUDDEN. Somemore, all the things I dont which to see, suddenly appear infront of me. Why wanna make me heart pain? WHY??? What did I do wrong in my past? Aint I treat every of my ex too good enough that I need to see all those things which i supposedly not to see or peep?

Seinz la. Everyone also useless.!!!!!!!

So, I online and let my feelings out here. I on blogger and MSN. The name that attract me was - John's name. I clicked at his name. Wanna write something at the MSN pop up box conversation. I am really really sad!!!! Then I think it's wrong if I talk with him. (I know if it were fatty to do that, I will be mm song also) I hold back myself. Close the "x" to close the conversation box. Cause I hope people can comfy me. Fatty sleeping. Who else online and awake such early morning? Duh...

My N6260 juz gone like that....

0 comments: