Saturday, April 5, 2008

Kee Fai Is Back!!

Last week I spent my weekends wif my cousin. Well, It's been like ages I've never see him - until recently. Uncle Leong told me that KeeFai will be going over Malaysia for his work transfer and he will be free on weekends.

On last friday, I got his call. I dunno whow as that, cause the sound kept saying "helo, helo helo". I hung up twice. Until the 3rd time, I realize the call is from him. I called him back, since my 016 phone got HUGE problem while listerning.

We met up for dinner on saturday nite. Dad drove to Puchiong and meet up KeeFai at Kee Seong's place. Wow! He's big size with sexy body. When he smile. he looks so cute man! His dimply... My godd...I never imagine he grew up so tall yet so handsome and macho.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Aint they look alike? Like brothers

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Ate steamboat near puchong.

Is nice having dinner together with him around. He talks alot. Friendly world. hmmm.. After dinner, Kee Seong fetch him back to the hotel. (But never knew, when he dropped off his mum,they go for drink till 3am reach home -_-")

Anyway on sunday, we meet up again. Coz over the phone, I adi told him that saturday and sunday, my hours he can definately have it. But of coz I told Fatty dat I cant accompany him. (And he reli, reli keep on calling me, asking me where am I?. When I will be going home? Say very boring at home. Wanna have dinner together with me. Miss me alot.) But I cant do anything. I really really need to accompany my cousin.

Even dat sunday, my mum tot of accompany me to the hotel where KeeFai is staying. And dat's make me go out with KeeFai, Kee Seong and Kee Seong's mum. I dont care. I just want to see and chat with KeeFai only. As I said, Is such a long long SUPER DUPER YEARS, I never met him!! He's the only cousin that I like when I was small. And I reli likes his parents alot. Even, me and Uncle Leong will keep in touch via emails. Sometimes chat about our lifes, and he will tell me the next stop of his destination.

But we're late. So I called Kee Seong whether he knows where is KTM at Kajang. But he dont know. Cuz if he knows where is it, den me and my mum can wait them there. Then, I called Kee Seong again. Asked him if he's ok to fetch us from MidValley? And he's ok with it.

If not, me and my mum willbe late. As discussed, we supposed to reach KeeFai's hotel at 11am. But couldnt make it. So reached there quite late adi. So sorry~ All my fault...

Anyway, we got in his room and waited for him to ban leng leng zai zai. Looking out from his window, can see ang mo wear bikini de. One of that gurl is sexy. Hmphh...

Before heading to Kajang, we stopped at China Town to have our light breakfast. Ate Wantan mee, wantan and popiah. Then head to Kajang to "bai san" for grandma, grandpa and uncle meng. I neva pray for Uncle Meng, until dat sunday. Peac be with them...

Next,we have satays. Chicken, Beef and Mutton. Delicious!!!!!

And ... head to 1utama for shopping. Well going in some of the shops, until G2000. Ahem.. He likes those shirts very much. And that 3 shirts cost RM300++ and with pants is like almost RM400+ For me, IS SUPER DAMN XPENSIVE. But he told me is ok since after he converted the changer.

He even bought one earing for his GF back there. Asking my opinion, I directly say "yes". Is very nice. From Giordano. Somemore got warranty lifetime. So is worth buying. While walking, he says he wanna go to FCUK. WOW! FCUK is damn XPENSIVE also. GOD DAMN XPENSIVE. And he told me, he can buy me one if I see the clothes I like.

NO WAY MAN! If I like also I wont tell him. Coz is xpensive. But I saw one pink transparent bag. Cost RM80 (with no discount T_T) Very nice. (coz I luv transparent stuff) Hope can half half with fatty. Else, hope to wait it drop and got discount ner. Another thing. KeeFai ask me to wear a jacket at FCUK. Is nice. But the size is quite big. I said, If I wear and doesnt suit me but it suit his GF then? He said something like - dont worry. Her size is just same like you. Same height with u also. (Ok, now I happie, coz got ppl same same tall and thin think with me; which means I'M NOT ALONE). But the jacket aint fit me. BUT IS NICE. Comfy when wearing it.

Faster faster walk out from that shop. But before that, I got told him. I will be very happy if he were to treat me dinner later on. :D

On the center of the area, got Osim, PAPA. I ask aunty and my mother to seat on the sofa to have a slight massage. Is FREE. So, on another side. Is for massaging legs. Wow.. SONG LEA!! So comfortable. Sat like 2-3minutes. Very very high...very song...

Next stop will be the Lacoste. He saw one sling bag and ask me to put it on. Be his model again. Well, he just wanna make sure it fits perfectly to his GF. But after he bought the sling bag, he lor lor luin for the handy bag and ask me

KeeFai: Which will your boyfren buy for you? Sling or the handy wan?
xter: My boyfren never buy any bags for me wan
KeeFai: Just - as which you prefer and likeable?
xter: If me, I prefer the pink one (pointing at the pink bag infront of the opening entrance)
KeeFai: So, which wan?
xter: Okok.. I will go for the handy wan. Coz sling bag is abit outdated lor. Somemore this sling bag is for sporty type.

He's been thinking awhile, and he go change it. And you know how much it cost? RM400+ Where else the sling bag is RM200++. MY GOD! I wanna faint liao. I should bring him go Pasar Malam and buy lots of bags for his GF then. Just estimate the cost per bag is like RM50 and he can buy 4-6 nice bags instead of one branded bag. Aduiii... If I'm his mother, I sure very heart break wan. But, if he seldom buy things for his GF, den it's reasonable also lor.

So at nite, we ate vegetarian. KeeSeong ask me am I ok with it. I say no problem. Of coz I no problem ya. Cuz vegetarian I also can eat. Where else, if I dont eat, my aunty will be starving. Where can I be selfish for myself right? I can eat anything I want. But...the restorant IS NOT BAD! I luv the curry and the prawn. Is very nice. That's why I finished up my bowl. Yummy. I'm full dat day and KeeFai treat us for the dinner. Thanks alot KeeFai and Thanks alot Kee Seong for fetching us and treating me and my mum for dinner :)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
xter and Kee Fai

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
F L 2 R: xter, Kee Fai, Kee Seong

On monday, KeeFai SMS me. Asking for my house address saying he got something from Australia but was left at his boss place. So he will ask his colleague to send to me. While, he will departing on dat same day at 9.50pm. Around 5.30pm, his colleague called me up. Asking where I work and can he have my address so he can drop by the stuff for me. I smsed to him and sms againt o KeeFai. Telling him I will call him at 8pm like dat. I reli clueless what he's going to send to me although is something very important. Chatted with him over the phone while having dinner together with Fatty for like 6mins like dat. I dunno whether will be double charge or not, since he's using australian line when he arrived at malaysia. And thanks alot to Fatty coz he helped me to reload. Love him lots.

On monday nite. After my OT, I told mum that KeeFai will be sending us something. My mum say, izzit the pink bag? I say no la. Is from aussie de. So if his mum call us up, just say that we got the gifts from KeeFai ya.

No news from his colleague on tues and I dont bother quite much. Might be he's not free. KeeFai chat wif me via MSN to ask whether I received it or not. I say not yet. And I told him what was inside the bag? He say, just something from australia for my parents. FOR MY PARENTS ONLY? How about me? Can i take some? he say, if it suits u, den u can have it also. Haha. Just KDIN.

On wed noon, his colleague called me up and I met him at 7-11. The 1st thing when received the bag; I WAS IN SHOCK! Full of SURPRISE which I never xpected him to buy me that gift. MY GOODNESS - That was what I said in my 1st words. I reli reli never expect him to buy me that pink bag.

My heart was totally confused. Confused in the sense of happy and in a shock which full of big beautiful surprise. I thanks the man. Even asked him izzit he helped my cousin buy or? And he say, my couin buy than ask him to deliver to me. MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! I'm totally speechless man. Too xcited, yet too happy. 1st thing 1st, I called fatty to share my joy. I was over happy.

At nite, I saw him at MSN and ask him how come he bought it and say thanks alot to him. Infact, I should say thousands of millions thanks to him. He told me on monday he got all the time, and he went to pavillion. And he saw this brand, got in the shop and bought for me - thinking that I might like it. Infact, I LOVE IT ALOT. I told him why did he buy such an xpensive gift to me as I already satisfied with the dinner. And he said "Not expensive when I only see u once in 15 years! Anyway, as long as it makes u happy!"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is the Pinkish bag I was taking about :)

and ...

OF COZ I'M HAPPIEE!!!

THANKS KEE FAI!!!!



THANKS ALOTTTTT LOTSXZ MORE..

Another thing. Dunno is consider bad or good news to me lea? Maybe no news? Haha. It's like this. Last three days, after my work I took a bath and I find out there's a lump at my right breast. It's not that big nor tiny or small small one. Just like some kind of rounded stone like that. I told fatty and my mum about it. And she decided to take me to hospital on monday. I was like - what? so fast???? And she shut me down in one word - If You're having lump or breast cancer, is a serious matter.

Okiez. fine. I took leave and give boss approve. Even Nicole, Rachel and Fong Yuen chatted wif me over this. Mainly Nicole gave me alot of information. She said, it might be the tissue inside our breast is getting harder and not fully grown. Need to massage alot so the lump will go off. That's what she told me when she face the same problem. She even advise me to go see doctor also. Incase.

Well, nothing I can do actually. If reli have breast cancer or anything which is negative, I also kenot do anything right? Die, sure one day will die de. If now not die yet, sooner or later also will meet the death line. So, what's the different between die now and later?

I dun wanna press anymore la. The more I press my breast to feel the rounded lump, da more I get pain.

Die mai die lor. Hoping to meet Justin aslo. Dunno lea. Somemore I wish to have cancer few years back adi. If reli have, den my dreams come true. But when my mum talk wif me bout breast cancer and will die la.. or this and dat la, then I worried bout just one thing.

HOW I WISH I GOT INSURANCE!!!!
So my family wont be stress over it.

Anyway, see how la. Life still goes on... that's what everyone says.

0 comments: