Monday, January 11, 2010

Blood to save Lives

Went to Jusco Kepong last sunday and saw this Blood Donation Campaign. I was excited. My PMS havent come and I had my breakfast earlier.

Most important is - I was weighed as 45KG! Chun chun ngam ngam hou.

Am so happie.

Here, I got my number - waited to be served ^^



Tested my blood, and Yea..I am A donar.



And this is my 2nd time I give blood donation!!! Wahaha...

Was laid down and ... everything is going smooth..

Tada..my blood flows nia~



And, even got a cert too!!! Last 5ive years back, I dont owe any. Cause is held at my collage compound.



Fatty even is one of the blood donation...he seems very relaxing.







and everyone is quite busy too...





And...there goes my blood in one pouch.



The nurse started to cut the tube and letting my blood flow in the 3 cylinders.







Overall, after everything was done. I had a drink and ate one cookie. I thought I should be fine and wanting to go to Carrefour to buy my cons.

Unfortunately, when reached at Carrefour escalator, I felt that I'm going to dizz out. I squart down awhile.

And stand to walk back. But, I couldn't. I blacked-out the moment I started to walk. Felt like vomiting too. So, I choose to go home instead. Fatty carried me ... as I dont have any energy left.

Been said that I have low-sugar. Yea...I always tots that way!!

0 comments: