Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Rushing Morning

Hate it alot!!

Hate it when sms woke me up about half hour earlier than my usual alarm.
Hate it when it's another lame messages received.
Hate it when I need to fetch someone else when I've already planned well what time I should go to work this morning.

And total, yeah! I AM very ANGRY.

"Baby...wen u wake up then call me..cos I mayb wan use ur car ya.."

Fucking You!

Each time when your brother is on leave, you dont have transport to go to Subang to work. Each time you need to ask people to fetch you or you will think of me FIRST and use my car instead. And most of the time when I borrow my car to you, you never pam petrol for me, instead you left me half almost empty. And, I have to send you back, U-turn to go to Shell and pay RM50 to have my fuel in the late night.

Let's see for today. I got 1 tong out of 4 tongs. If today he returned my car with the FUCKING HALF TONG, then that's it. I wont be borrowing my car to him - NOT ANYMORE (unless is Emergency Call).

I kept wondering and kept repeating it. What IF I didn't bought this Neo? What if I really don't owe a car? Who should he seek to? Yea..his friend. And sometimes, he friend don't even give a shit too.

I remember once, he asked me to fetch him before I go to work. So he could use my car. I was okay that time. But when I called him to tell him the time I was about to come, he picked up the phone, and said that he was with his best buddy's car. What the heck? If he was at his friend car, he supposed to give me a GOD DAMN CALL. That's the moment, I started to dislike about him whenever he wants to borrow my car.

Like as today - why couldn't he told me earlier? Before this morning?

Yah, I know..he said his friend didnt leave him the car-parts and he have to go to take it himself and later, send me an sms asking me to fetch him if I were about to leave my home.

What, if I didn't bother to look at my phone and instead, I straight put my phone inside my bag and go to work? Then? Will he still be at his house - waiting?

Only God Knows.

If I am rude, I can ask him to just take a cab and go to work. I know it will cost dearly, but...I don't hope he rely on me. I need a guy who is independent, if possible share me some.

Maybe this is considering TOO MUCH of what I asked for.

That's why, this Two Words always popped-out from my head saying:-

UNLUCKY ME.

0 comments: