Saturday, May 22, 2010

1/2 day with Baby Neo

Finally, my Baby Neo reached to 20,075 today.

It's gotta be this day that I need to bring my car to have a good service. My first time though after 3years of driving.

Just yesterday night, I asked my mum about car servicing and by then, I asked her to accompany me to go there.

Location, near kepong pasar there. Early morning has been raining. But yet, I need to go too. (afraid that next friday I might be working overtime and couldn't wake up on saturday).

Waited for about almost 2hours for them to service my Baby Neo. And cost...

Labour Charge for changing engine oil : RM45.00

This is what they charged me. And then, I need to go to another shop (Sri Sinar), to pay for the other parts. And cost is:

Oil Filter: RM8.00
Air Filter: RM16.00
Brake Oil: RM23.00
Coolant: RM16.00
Gear Oil: RM95.00 (so xpensive)
Total: RM158.00

Whoah..I never know service one car could use up to RM200.00, Cause usually my car serviced for FREE. But it's okay. I need to be independent already. So, my next service should be after another 8,000.

Since I was outside. I might as well bring my car to have a snow wash @ kepong.


da guy vacuumed my car


and da passenger seat


even at the back too...




started to spray water


...


and..snow wash...(like this alot!)


Baby Neo with snowwwwww


clean clean clean


wash away


splash??


ahhh...so niceee...


started to wipe it clean


exchanging place


to clean my tyres


Finally..

Baby Neo looks FRESH and GOOD in half the day!!!

Oh ya..Cost RM9.00. But..at least, my Baby Neo is all fixed so far. Gau dim everything and no need to worried for the time being...

Upcoming next, must change my ekzos pipe to a new one. Currently is rusty and gotta falling off soon T_T. Wondering how much it cost for a good / nice one?

0 comments: