Saturday, May 1, 2010

I'm sorry

Last few days, my mood was not so good. Been quite upsetting and fussy over my work. Yet, started this week Monday - work loads has been flowing non-stop, until I get really over-mad in whatever stuff coming in and out.

Even, I don't really satisfied on my meals too. For the past 3days and 2nites.

Tuesday
LUNCH
Ken got up to creative department and asked us whether wanna go out makan at Seapark - Duck rice or not. Since the one of the team is going out to buy ribbons at Seapark. I was so excited and went out with them. Duck eh! It seems like the last time I have eaten duck rice - was 2 months back. But never know, when we reached there, the stall was not open. Damn sad sialz! Eventually, we went to the noodle shop - which is TASTELESS!!!

DINNER
Accompanied Joey to makan near TB Corner. Ordered Kong Po kai ting. But taste not so good. Haih. Got fedup on my whole day for not eating well ><

Wednesday
LUNCH
Celebrating birthday lunch at PJ area. My lunch was special ordered since I dont eat Pasta nor Spaghetti. I was abit worried that my lunch is sucks. In the end, it's over filling. Cause everything that's related was creamy and cheesy. Overall, not bad eating that resto. (* Resto: Italian Cone Pizza )

DINNER
Ordered Na Yau Tai Har (Butter Big Prawn) for my dinner. But, is my mistakes for not saying "sap". So, my food was so dry. And I hate eating DRY THINGS! Especially when mixed with rice. I prefer to have gravy. Damn. I totally hate my dinner that nite!

Thursday
LUNCH
Was frustrating doing out the logo for the new launch - coming soon. So, I didn't went out with them for lunch. Joey called me up and asked me whether I wanted to dar bao anything back or not since they are going to The Curve and CROCS are having BIG SALES over there. Ken suggested to take away SubWay and I agreed with that. But when I wanted to tell them what I want for my Subway, phone was hung up.

And, I forgot to call them back and remind them of what I want for my flavor. Ken tried to call me and even sms me. But my phone was switched to silent.

When they got back, Joey hand me the SubWay. I was so happily opening the wrapped paper. Due to disappointment, I saw is bread and ham. UGHHH! I was actually hoping to have seafood + beef bacon and mayonnaise on top of it. But no! All I was having is wholemeal bread and turkey ham. And tomato sauce I think. That's why it taste funny! Bare in mind, I HATE TOMATO or CHILLI sauce.

I cant blame Ken also. Cause he do not know what I wanted and he even tried to call me. But I did throw a very BIG tantrums on him by saying he is so stupid and brainless.

So, here I am...wanted to apologize to him.

I'm SORRY

I am sorry cause you came in the wrong time and giving me what I dont hope to eat. I was busy with my work and am stressed yet pik-chik also. And, suddenly...I see only bread + ham. Am sorry too that I bang your phone when you trying to ask me whether is this the correct food or not. Yet I didnt tolerate with you and said "DIDN'T YOU EAT SUBWAY BEFORE?"

Talk frankly about Subway:-

Well, I also started to learn to eat Subway last month. And thanks to Devi who guide me what to choose. And ever since, I love eating Subway ady. (for my last info, I tot Subway is all about those veggies and healthy food, yet tasteless..and I never wanted to eat Subway. But I do not know, how come that VERY DAY, I wanted to eat...and I tried - yet LOVING It!)

(**As for Ken, Sorry for my rudeness....)

Last but not least, to WHOEVER wanted to know about MY RELATIONSHIP, you can directly come to me and ASK ME instead of gossiping and wanted to find out the truth behind my back. You don't need to ask from my friend, or chatting in a group about me or login in my blog and hoping to see my recent posting about my relationship. If you want the direct answer, then come directly to me, OK?

0 comments: