Monday, June 7, 2010

왜?

There, you wish me that I will get a new job by ending off with Good Luck. But, after 7hours later, I received this:

If one day..I die ..
u cant c me any more..
cant listern me any more..
pls
dun cry..dun feel sad..not ur wrong..
that jz only my problem..
but i will stay at other world..
looking u..listern to u..


What do you meant by that? You always told me that if one day you die, you will be wondering whether I will come for your funeral? How come you always make my heart go ache? How come you always wants me to cry when each time I saw you messages?

왜 왜 왜??
I wish I am not part of this world either.
I wish I am not belong to here.
I wish I am not a human being.
So I wont have the feel of love and worries.

I do not know how to describe or what to said. I am just too confused...

I wish you are not the one who will end your life. But, just let me be...I can replace your place and will seek for forgiveness and my sins for the past lifes that I've been living...I am just too tired. Too tired for surviving~

0 comments: