Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Can't Sleep

Forever cant sleep since I started working in TB...Damn. Forever sleep less than 5hours. Thta's why I fucking love weekends! I can sleep like a dead zombie.

Supposed to crack my brain today. Since tomorrow gonna do everything out. But was lazy. Surf net instead. I mean, play games!!! Play Restaurant City, Hotel City, Cafe World, Farmville, X-Dogs, Barn Buddy, Pets Wars, and Parking Wars. And all this last for 2 1/2 hour.

Fucking sialz for playing games!! Damn wasting my time. But hell yea, I still wanna play it! CAUSE I COULDN'T SLEEP!

What the heck??

Since I was wondering roun the net...I saw my MSN. One of my ex was online. Suddenly. I wondered whether does he play FB? And yea.. he played!

From status of Single changed to Married. His photos was set to private. So, I see his info instead. Saw his GF photos too. But, I was quite surprise. His GF aint that pretty (telling the truth ok). Cause this ex, likes to see leng lui. Or might be, the one he dated after me - was snatched by the lim kok wing student. So, maybe he will think - Leng Lui are USELESS! (He supposed to think that way when I was with him! Damn FUCKING hurt me. Did he know that? And now..I'm proud of myself that I've changed! At least I WIN my look more better than - now, his current GF). Funny part is, he choosed a-bit plump sized weight. Does that mean, he changed too? He's 28 this year - born of the dog year! Guess, he don't wanna waste time and stick back to what he's having now...

But really surprised he choose the girl of getting soon-to-be wife. Anyway, is his choice. I supposed to blessed both of them. Well, I suddenly wanted to log in to his FB because last week, he came to MSN me. But I was under meeting. So, when I sat infront of my com, he was offlined. Just a simple greet from him by saying, "How are you recently" sort of things.

I've been thinking - will he tell me if he's going to get married??

(*sorry if i mis-typed anything. Well, just wanna be frank and yet...non-pretty gals can date too. So, to those who think that themselves are not that pretty or looks ugly, DONT BE SILLY! Guys that LOVE you, don't see your pretty face! (for those who watched series, gals can look beautiful from the outcome with the makeup on. But, when they removed their makekup - YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARE!) They see your inner beauty!!)

0 comments: