Friday, June 25, 2010

KLUE Urbanscapes 2010

I wanna go HERE! Take me gooo....


Starting 26th June @ KLPAC

Long time didn't go any bazaar. Hope to go this one. Since got theclickshop nia... And I wanna buy new lomo!! (Shit! Old one havent use, go buy new one somemore)

But..

WHAT THE HELL TO DO???

Damn love it eh...

Saw one of the lomo: - Smena 35 with evil grin*
It's a vintage lomo with variable shutter, focus and aperture settings that cost RM160.


Smena 35

*SHOULD I BUY?? or shouldn't I??

Image pictures snap by the lomo:-





Aint that pretty??

Or..should I just buy Fuuvi instead? (or known as Juice Milk Camera)


aint that cute??? slurrrppp...

Anyway..2nd is..I just hope to go there ba..I wan see clothes tooo...aaaaaa.....Long time no go shopping......

1 comments:

Xter said...

ur, what do you mean by that?