Monday, June 7, 2010

Just photos...

Last Saturday, went to Shogun @ 1utama to have a gathering with my primary school friends.

Then..I saw this at the New Wing...


Dummy of Humans: Thumbs Up for the GREAT IDEA!!


shouting out : NO PLASTIC!

Price was RM58 per person, since my friend owe the CIMB credit car member. Else, each person have to pay RM60 instead. Food there was... so-so only. So, I don't recommend anyone to go SHOGUN. Might be, is a public holiday, so the food is not that nice. Salmon, Oyster...is not bad..but DO NOT EAT THE LALA! Aint FRESH, Yet not properly cleaned!

2nd round, we went to have a drink at Damansara Perdana (Near the BATA area). I ordered Ice Lemon Tea...ut in the end, when me and my friends were playing cards of Ups and Downs, we were being told to drink a cup of Hoegaarden. I drank 2 1/2 full cups. My face was like hot chillie. Ouch...

I got blurred. Felt uneasy. Eventually told devi that we must leave. As I know, in a sec, I will be falling down. So, we said byue to them and devi fetched me home. While on her car, I dropped dead...until I reached home, went to the side of my house drain, and...vomited.

* But tellin the truth, Hoegaarden is not that bad actually. At least, I prefer Hoegaarden more than Carlsberg.

And Sunday, went to Pavillion to watch a movie called "Prince of Persia: The Sand Of Time". Not bad that movie. Later night..went to have dinner with them...and by then..I took some photos.

Location: China Town.

Look and feel of the resto abit like modern chinese things. But..not that TOO CHINESE-la.



Below, is all about various of lights









and closing time, chair's leg had been faced up.


Overall viewing.
You can either seat at the side table (viewing ChinaTown) ,
or the center of the rounded ones.


ate until 11pm++


when china town is closing time

**btw, I bought two design books from Times. Life feels so good... I hope to have my own cupboard that fills up with DESIGN books in future. Must be looking great tho!!

0 comments: