Sunday, January 16, 2011

Breast Cancer at Metropolitan Kepong

Compulsory to attend - all DPLUSM Staff!!

And so I did. Everyone was supposed to wear at least pink color. Hairband, bracelet or shirt which is pink! And I did!!

Time: 4pm - 6pm
Date: 16 Jan 2011

Ken fetched me there and reached there about 4.05 pm. Started to walk around the park and taking photos using my Lego Digital Camera.

There are many various of style, but I got mine. Just waiting Penny to come, as our kite will be the Breast Cancer kite!


There he is. He wanted to have pictures - to let everyone know that, he did attend it by wearing pink too..hahaha


See, got spiderman, barbie, etc...


the stage


and if you wanna check on your breast, there free consult too


and J.CO (but u need to pay to have the drink)

While walking round and round, nothing to do..so I just take some photos..


of my dirty old shoe ^^


and the coloured dolphine


me and ken with the lake view as background :D


and me alone at the jogging path way

and while walking again, ken said he wanted to take this photo..

of the background where everyone wear pinks and flying off the kite..


but this is the effect from the lego :P

And walked back to the place. Is about 4.20pm. Still nobody come yet. So we went to the exercise part area..where...

Ken tried this thing out.


wahahahaha

Okok...is not yet finished!


There! Stressed your whole body without going to those massage area


and another one too


and finally..saw henry and gavin started to play with their kite and without wearing anything PINK! Ugh!!!


Meet Michelle and her baby. Her baby got hairstyle lea..Don't play play!!


There goes the others...


Like this view as I shoot it from the bottom and the effect was just right!


and have a group photo..


finally.

since I saw fendi seating alone..and I came..

He posed his position and I started to shoot him..how cute he was!!

And..for the couple who wear pink


Kelvin and Shuli


Me and Ken


And shooting the kites...


There - the breast cancer kite


Mikey and Mark did arrived too. Seeing Mark play his kite, is just like a kid...so cute.


and the group where they really love Michelle baby


And harris did bring his family too. His kids were way to fun and active - the way they run here and there, calling for mummy. Haha

-and-


Whoah! I finally manage to play the kite by loosing all the strings up. It was my 1st time playing kite and hell yea, I did enjoyed myself

0 comments: