Monday, January 31, 2011

New Year Buyings

Usually in chinese, they will buy new clothing for the coming new year which falls on 3rd and 4th Feb (1st and 2nd Lunar Year).

But for me, I go for another thing :)

Well, twentyone actually got flea market on 30th Jan (Sunday). So I went there to check-it-out. Not because of the things. I because I was wondering - how twentyone BSC can turn into a Flea Market? I really wonder, how it looks like??


If anyone wanna keep update on this Dimanche Dimanche,
you can click "Like" on Facebook :)

So..I kept looking on those accessories. Usually I dont quite look at them. But since I was waiting for Tracey and Genki, so I just spend my time, seating infront of the accessories and pretending to like 'em.

And yes..I do LOVE them alot!! I've been choosing quite a few..and then I know that it might turns out expensive. So I cut down on some of the rings I wish to buy T_T

Finally..I can't let go of this 3 rings. I do love them alot...ALOT I mean.

Went to Ken and his friend and ask their opinion. But they couldn't make up their mind too. So, eventually I bought 3 of it. Ken said he wanna bought it for me and asking how much is it? I said, a ring cost RM30+. Less than RM40.

Anyway, since this is mine and as usual, I will buy it my own :)

This is what it looks like.



Nice? Please tell me it nice..

Bought from soakrepublic.

Really love 3 of it. I love the green-blue crystal shape. And even the motif of the 2nd ring...and last but not least, the traditional mask of venice. (I think I've been doing on Italian lately, so that's why I adore the mask alot)

Costing for this 3 rings is Rm35 + Rm35 + Rm38 = RM108. But the gal give me 10% discount. So it's just RM97. But it's darn expensive. I never bought RM97 for 3 rings before...

Then. I saw this..bracelet. And sat infront of them admiring it. The guy told me is his friend who self-made it. Cost RM25 each. But if I buy two, he give me Rm40. But...I just choose one only..which is:


Look really nice as I don't owe this kind of hip bangle rocker:)

The tonning was just fine. And yet, it fits me. Cause most of it, the sizes are different.

And also..I bought another one too at just RM3


Surprisingly Rm3 only right? Cause it's clearance stock.
The normal price they selling actually was Rm10.

I think I'm lucky ^^

Well, the accessories, you can check it out on bremen w. Most of the thing he did himself - especially the painting and the hairband too. Is nice though..both the painting and hairband. I didnt buy any of the hairband, cause I don't wear it :(

And finally...

I go to hunt for my sport shoe...Really wish to replace my 2+year old nike shoe already. And bought Puma instead :)



Cost me Rm259.00

Arg...Even my Nike shoe not that expensive as this. But what to do? Nike don't have much choices recently and those which I like, it's like RM400. I wont be stupid buying a sport shoe for freaking Rm400 lor. That's way too expensive I think.

Anyway, that's my new year new things :)

Oh yea..And even bought own brown-gold color blouse from Zara. I got it because it sells at only Rm49.00 and Ken said he paid that for me. I say Okiex. But when the gal scanned the tag, it was like Rm69.00 and said sorry that the price was not Rm49.00. I was quite unhappy bout it but Ken said it's ok and he buy for me that blouse.

When we walked back to the carpark..I felt bo song. Cause is like RM80 to buy just one fucking freak blouse! I rather take the money and go Sungei Wang and buy 3 dress for only RM25 each!! Ugh..really damn bo song lor...Tipu money de..aihs..

2 comments:

Dewi Batrishya said...

whoa.. whoa.. great accessories!!
Really should check it out next time! XD

Xter said...

ya..though actually not much choices..but if u spend ur time slowly on looking it one by one, u will find ur right ones ^^