Sunday, January 23, 2011

What a Pathetic Sunday

Was lying at home whole day ... What A Day!!

Supposed planned to go to ChicPop at Jaya One yesterday. But failed.

Supposed planned to go to KLPac Today. But ended up - failed too.

Why?

All because I trusted this guy called - KEN.

Since ChicPop I couldn't go, it's alright. But actual fact, I wish to go to KLPac today. Supposed, the whole story started this way:-

On saturday night, Ken told me that he will find his friend Ah Pau and have a morning breakfast with him. Asked what time I will wake up? And I told him, once he finished his morning breakfast with his friend, he can call me and I will be prepared to go out.

He even said he need to send his brother to 1Utama as his brother need to take a bus from there to head off to Singapore at 4.00pm plus. I said I will be alright accompany him.

So, I wake up at at 12.30pm today. Onlined and played all my FB Games. Watched Ghost Whisperer, doing some research based on my work and even watched one DVD - The Box.

Tok at 4.06pm. Ken called me and he told me he bringing his friend to see the Fung Shui Master where located at Kepong here. And he said he will pick me up around 20minutes later. I said ok.

Then, 4.10pm he SMSed me saying he will on the way right now with his friend driving the car and pick me up. I said Ok and asked him to wait. But then, I SMSed him again and said I wish not to hurry up my things and told him not to come and maybe we can just have dinner after he fetched his brother off at 1Utama.

I continued to watch my movie until, someone's white car is infront of my house. I choose to ignore the car and continue to watch the movie.

Few minutes later, I heard someone opened the front gate and I saw Ken was there!

I repeat again, WHO THE FUCK IS HE THAT HE CAN JUST COME INSIDE MY HOUSE?

I've been saying this to him - twice and yet, he thinks that THIS IS HIS HOUSE?

FUCK YOU KEN ! This is not your house and YET I am not married to you! So please dont do whatever you like. CAN I HAVE SOME RESPECT FUCKING PLEASE?

Only after I told him to leave my house, he goes off.

(picture this: he just opened my house, and straight come in and talk to me when I was at the hall seating infront of my computer watching the movie. is he really thinks that my parents would like the way he's doing right now? house supposed to live in peace and safe. but i'm not when he's always doing this thing. is not fun at all, fucking idiot!)

Almost 5pm, he called me and said he sent his brother at 1utama and told me that Ah Pau still with him (Ah Pau is driving his white car and Ken's car is actually at low yat parking basement). I do not wish to go out with Ah Pau, so I told him to ignore me.

And actually, last night I told Ken. Since he wanted to buy the iphone 4, I wish to ask question from the either Maxis or Digi to know more about the brand and the iphone thingy. But eventually, today - just few hours back after dropping off his brother, he said he going to KLCC with Ah Pau and see for the iphone 4 with him.

SCREW YOU.

I wish I am not an idiot for waiting you whole day.

And guess what? From this second onwards, if ANY of my friend asking me to go out, sorry dude, you should be finding your own time and I will be having fun with my friend. And FUCKING PLEASE, Not to come with me when I'm with my friends OK?

Yea, you heard me so clear. Whoah..wait..YOU READ THIS CLEARLY.

It's 9.30pm and you just called me for a dinner and I cancelled the offer from you. Is because, If I wait for your call, I will DIE FROM HUNGER!

0 comments: