Sunday, January 2, 2011

GD+TOP First Album

First of all, am not sure whoever did watched the GDragon +T.O.P Live in Korea via youtube that December month. I was at work that day, and internet was hell lagging. Malaysian time was 4.30pm which lasted only 2 hours.

Anyway last friday, since our PM announced that Friday 31st Dec (Friday) is a public holiday, I went to Sungei Wang with Ken and Mum. Passed the CD shop and asked the Sales Assistance GDragon + TOP album. He replied that they have ordered stock and would arrived by next week. He even asked me whether I want to put deposit onto it so he can keep for me. I said "why"? or maybe I just can wait for next week. But he said that, he may not be 100% sure that the album - when is coming in and whether it will sold out soon.

But I do not wish to left out without getting the album. The more I think about GD and TOP, The more urge I wanna give the deposit to them. I'm so in-love with one of the song called - Oh Mom by TOP!

Thinked about 2minutes, I gave deposit to them. Asked how much is the album and can I view any picture of the album too? He said, he do not know the pricing yet and how the album look like.

Hmph...

Ok..Placed RM30 for them...

And today, 02 Jan (Sunday), the guy called me up at 11.30am.

Was still sleeping like a pig~

But when I heard the guy said that the album I've placed to ordered, arrived!

Straight away wakeup and bugged Ken to take me go to Sungei Wang, though today he need to go Johor + Singapore at 3PM.

Before reaching the CD Shop, am quite worried - how's the packaging will look like? Heartbeat - going fast....

Reached..and was happy to see the album! Ah...damn nice la-wei!!!

TADA....


GD&TOP First Album


A very nice surface!! Either is Pink or Blue


the CD surface


one of the inner page


GDragon


TOP


Inner pages with lyrics - with GDragon picture and song


Inner pages with lyrics - with TOP picture and song


pictures of both my man ^^


and song only lasted till 11 include bonus track of Turn It Up by TOP!


BTW, Whoever buy the CD now, get to have FREE Poster of em'!! Is a nice poster - horizontal view!! faster go get it.. ^^

13 comments:

NF said...

really, will get a free poster?? awww... <3
how much the price??

Xter said...

Ya...Get free poster of GD and TOP. Price is RM70++ (forgotten..) But confirm less than RM80. And they have 5 colors too ... I choose Pink myself ^^

NF said...

oh.. this weekend i didn't go to kl..
so, i just buy in ebay!! hahaha
rm74 (including postage) + poster.. :D

Xter said...

Eh..this roughly the price of it and is good to know that it's including the postage fees too. Wow! U're so luckiy ^^ Hope you like listerning their album too ^_____^

NF said...

sure, of course :))
i can't wait for the album..
excited to see geedee!! hahaha

Kenny said...

its 79.90 =] i saw the price at Sungei Wang.. Felt that its expensive.. isnt it?

Xter said...

Lolli, try listern to Oh Mom by TOP. I've been repeating that song ever since I bought it..Damn nice I think.. hehe

Kenny, Oh.is RM79.90?? I forgotten about the price. What I know is..I just wanna get their album and dont wish to miss it out. But I think is worth buying it cause it's the imported version. No?

Anonymous said...

UR COVER IS PINK AND THE EBAY COVER IS GREEN???

Xter said...

Oh..sorry for the late reply >< actually there got alot of colors for this version, silver, gold, green. blue, pink and red if not mistaken. same goes with seungri album too ^^

imlovingwa@aol.com said...

Hi, I would like to know whether you are willing to sell the album to me? I wasn't able to get it from local and online music stores in Singapore so I was just wondering if you are happy to let go of it to another fan :) Let me know at imlovingwa@aol.com. Many thanks <3

Unknown said...

Hi i reallyx1000 want to get the gdand top album too . Can you sell it to me ? Pls kindly inform me at polybrand@hotmail.com. I am from singapore by the way. Thanks so much.


Unknown said...

Hi i reallyx1000 want to get the gdand top album too . Can you sell it to me ? Pls kindly inform me at polybrand@hotmail.com. I am from singapore by the way. Thanks so much.


Celeste said...

let me know if you are selling T.T willing to pay above $50 :) celeste.lmx@gmail.com