Friday, April 13, 2012

Guys, Are you all OKAY?

First Guy - A

This Guy A was actually FB message me about 3 1/2weeks back. Asking is it I'm not attached and would like to date me out. I replied, why me? And he replied saying he have been waited me for years.

Infact, I never saw him in real life before. He was actually intro by a friend of mine, which I have already lost contact with her like years back. So, in order not to get him hurt, I just assuming that he's joking around with me and kept asking him not to joke.

And since, Draw Something (apps) was my half time holiday throughout the days I've been frequently played with it until this Guy A come in and played with me. We continued to played... until just yesterday, I received this from him.



... and continue the next piece ...



And by then. I stopped.

I do not know what he's drawing the next as I've quit-ted the game that night. Well, what should I replied back? It's obvious that I'm trying to ignore his questions as I usually played this apps every single day. But I've stopped - 2nights right now.

Come another one.

Second Guy - B

I don't quite know where I got to know him, but recently he's quite active over my FB status. (Just assumed that he was my long lost Restaurant City member)

Sometimes when I'm moody or down, or fucked out over FB in my own timeline, he will come and comment and invited me for Starbucks. But as usual, I would preferred to have Gloria Jeans more than Starbucks.

But today, I actually commented one of his photo that he shared over FB. It's a damn sexy girl who wore as a Mario. Here's the link - Sexy Mario. And what I commented over the picture was "whoahhhh...I takda sebesar ini...so sad T__________T" and he just liked what I commented.

So is normal right?

But, then when I found out there's notification popping out. I saw Guy B posted something at my timeline. And when I clicked inside, is this :






And continue to chat those non-sense things (and again, I assume that he's just wanna have fun). But please. If you guys are seriously and not what I tot assuming, you can just forget about me.

I'm seriously not available and never be available. I can hang out with you all, but please don't get any intention. I have nothing for you - babies!

0 comments: