Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's been a while though...

It's night right now. After so long, I am able to open up my blog once again. As I mention earlier, I have lots to update. But each time when I wanna do some blogging, there's things need to rush out.

:(

Somehow, I've slept at 5.15am yesterday night. No! It's morning. It's consider I slept at 5.15am today! And I rushed out the things that need to be prepared. And, here I am. Finally!

Around 4am this morning. It rains. And I've remembered that is Ching Ming month. Damn, flash back everything again while working. Yes, Indeed I misses you - once again. What can I do? I've tried very hard not to feel sad after so many years gone. But, I can't do that. I've tried a couple of times. And I failed.

I misses you so deep. Each year. Each every year - without fail. I wondered, how good my life is right now if you've been with me here. I definitely know that you are the one who can goes and listern all my ups and downs all day and night and wont complain. How on earth I can get the same you, you?

I've tried to look for one. I can travel far just to hang out with him. But the feeling was never the same I had from you. Maybe I should continue to hunt until I find the right you? Can I?

0 comments: