Tuesday, April 24, 2012

La Sardina, My Sardine

Thanks to Ken for buying me La Sardina for my Valentine. Love it lots. And been then, started to try using it by bringing out 2 color flash out - Blue and Magenta.

Most of the shot was shot only at night as I would like to test out the flash out of it. Have 36films but only managed to capture - lookable of 12films only.

Needed to try more harder, I guess.

Somehow, this is the shots. Happy Viewing! (psst: was actually photos of human this round :P )

With Shuli at Twentyone BSC
 
Get a wild guess what she's doing? I like this image shot alot!

Me and my sista, at KLIA. So sad, she's leaving me behind - once again :(

 Ken and Me - After seeing my sista depart

 Somehow, I snapped this myself :)

 
John and his Girlfriend attending to Jamie's Wedding Dinner.
She's sweet and nice to chat with. I like her alot!

 Gau chai finally have his own partner! Yeah! Bring Chivas ON BABY!!

 
 ++ Dar Ger and his pretty wife. Sweet dou ++

Finally, is me and him again :D 
 

0 comments: