Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Korean Drama : Iris

I wanted to watch this movie long time back after hearing Big Bang sang one of their soundtrack called - Hallelujah. In 2nd tot, not only because of Big Bang. Is because TOP was there - one of the actor :D

Well, just joking :P

Was actually, one of my friend heard my itunes - Hallelujah and he asked me whether did I watch this drama. I said no. And he say is the best drama so far on air right now.

I've tried to look at the pirated one, but couldn't find. But... somehow, when my sister back from Aussie and we passed by one of the video shop. I stopped by and look at the IRIS drama to or not to buy it.

In the end, my sister bought it for me. She said is a nice drama and asked me that I should watch it too. And, just recently I started to TRY watching it (after 1.5years I havent watch any korean drama since)

Hell yea! I like it alot. Damn alot infact. Is true that IRIS is totally different from the others. Each day, each night before I went to bed, I need to watch AT LEAST one part.

It's a GREAT drama after all. Soundtrack was superb nice, plus bonus = Leng Chai!


0 comments: