Sunday, December 5, 2010

A day alone in coming Christmas

I think...

This is the 1st time I go out shopping and eat alone...

I had my own time of sunday...sleep whenever I could. Wake whenever I wish too.

And yet, I planned to go out alone to KLCC.

Took KTM to KL Sentral and ate my Lunch at Chicken Rice Shop. I choosed to eat at KL Sentral, was because... there's seldom people over there and no one will care if I eat alone too.

Then, I went to LRT to drop off at KLCC.

First thing first, I went to the center court and noticed that it's getting nicer on the christmas celebration. Past few years, it's always been the giant christmas tree. But this time..it's different. There's purplish christmas tree and yet SKII booth designed was to look like a present.

Nice!


the Purplish tree


The center court where Santa and helper was there too


Tada..SKII booth that look like present


And..is nice!!


One of the product to buy for your loved ones yea
(if only you don't have any idea to buy for her, you can always choose SKII)


the overall look and like

And next...I went to hunt for christmas pressie. It's for dplusm de.

There this game where we picked up the paper, unrolled it and see whose name was written there. It was for ..... - nah..I couldn't review it out :P

Is for a guy... *tink! Clue was given...A guy...haha!!

But it wasn't fun at all... I dont have any idea what to get for him.

Hunt Here and There.

In and Out of every shops...

Escalator Up and Down...

It's harder if the one that you wish to buy - when he actually owes everything..

But, in the end..I bought something else. Not sure if he likes it or not. Because I do not wish to buy Starbucks or Cinema Vouchers, Mug or Flash Bottle, Pillow... Ugh~

All I need to do now..Is to wrap it up ^^

0 comments: