Sunday, December 5, 2010

Refresh My Mind

Viewing one of my friend photo via Facebook just now. She took photos of christmas and named her own album as "Christmas Everywhere, 2010"

This remind me about..every year I was the one who also did the same thing.

I would go to every shopping mall and take pictures of christmas on that very year. Did I ever say, I love Christmas?

Yea! I DAMN lovin' it alot!!

Been each of the year (past 2-3years), I will always do my routine to go here and there. Cause each year, they will have a theme. Some, might be Alice In The Wonderland, some is Snow white, Circus, Etc.

Sometimes, I wish to celebrate Christmas at another place. Anywhere - but not in Malaysia. Wish to go to the nearest country - Maybe Singapore or Thailand. But..always no money cause is the end of year, and each time also need to save up for the next year - car loan ><

But this year...it seems like I dont feel like catching any of the christmas thingy...don't ask me why~

0 comments: