Saturday, December 4, 2010

Hate Hunger

For those who know me well, I dislike Gastric.

I must at least eat on time. But never know, my gastric strikes me again.

It's friday night and I thought that I just stay awhile in the office and finish up some job for monday's arrival.

And @ that moment, I was thinking whether I wanna text shuli to help me takeaway some dinner for me or not. While doing my job and still continue to wonder...only then, Ken texted me.

Asked me that he's at Kuchai Lama and if I stay OT then he dar bao duck rice for me. I texted back saying - OK. Would love to have duck drumstick rice instead.

He texted back and told me that he can only reach my office at 11pm. I said I'm okay with it. And so, I continue to do my work while chatting with shuli.

About 12.30 am...still no sound of his call nor text...

1am ady...

I can't wait no more. Dig my junks and starting to munch my titbits. But only then, I realise I was having gastric ady. So, whatever I eat - it's useless.

1.40am only he arrived at my office. Was superb sad.

How can he do this to me? Don't understand why.

I'm sure he know I can easily get gastric if I dont eat for long hours. Cause just last saturday it happens on me during dinner together with him.

I was sad seeing him. Was angry with him also as he seems like don't care that I got gastric. I mean, from his expression of look...he will look innocent in sense of - how could you say I'm wrong when Im actually really packback food for you to eat? (in another direction of thinking, if you think you might be late..you can at least surprise me with an early dinner before going to Kuchai Lama. Well, forget it. I just had enough today)

But...

He should know that - it's 1.30am and I havent had my dinner yet. And I just had my lunch at 1-2pm. Titbit at 4pm and THAT'S IT. I have nothing to eat over the hours between 4pm-1.30am which leads to 9 1/2 freaking hours. (And now..is 4am...just have 1 hot nescafe only...duh)

Suddenly...I think of someone...

Someone where the person will darbao food for me to eat.
Someone where the person will remind me to eat even if the person couldn't manage to come.

Cause the person will know I will have a restless life if my gastric strikes on me...

0 comments: